Castle in the Sky D20?

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
I wouls swear I once saw someone a thread title about this, I've just simpy forgotten where. Any way, I am curious if anyone has done up a D20-ization of a Castle in the Sky like setting?

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Plane Sailing said:
I know that dndchick was kicking around some ideas for a "Nausicaa" d20 and posted some stuff about that here. Same artist but very different world though.
I had downloaded her D20 Nausicaa stuff many months ago in fact. In fact I had just wandered through the True20 forums yesterday to ask another question when I saw her new Nausicaa-True20 stuff over there!

I suppose anyone who has seen the two movies can recognize the genre differences, but maybe genre and technology is all fluff when it all comes down to it. I was hoping to find out if someone had done some setting work on something much more closer to a steampunk/industrial skyships setting... you know, so I wouldn't have to do the grunt work. :eek: I'll go dig through her D20-Nausicaa files for another look to see if it is salvagable for what I have in mind.

Remove ads