Need advice on what feat to take, and magic item advice....

RisnDevil

First Post
I am about to be jumping into a FR game (tomorrow actually!). I missed the first session. The other three people are a Barbarian, a Rogue, and a Sorceror (the rogue is a drow, I don't know what the rest are). Since they have no divine magic, I am going to fill that niche. I did not want to play a straight cleric though, so I am a human (Blue) Dragon Shaman 5/Ur-Priest 5. My level one feats will be Iron Will and Education (I need the Education feat since it makes all knowledges class skills so I can meet the Prereqs for Ur-Priest). Level three will be Spell Focus (Evil), and level six will be Practiced Spellcaster. I don't know what to take for my 9th level feat though. I am considering building up to the Divine Metamagic/Persistant Spell route, but don't know for sure.

Also, I really don't know what magic items to get at all really. I am not planning on being a heavy combat character, though I know I will be in combat.

Lastly, I am not sure what further things to do with him. I plan to finish all ten level of Ur-Priest, but have no idea what feats to take during this or where to go after that. I like to have things planned out, but don't know how right now.

Well, thanks for any time or help you can give.

RisnDevil

Remove ads