Sunday, 9th July, 2006, 04:26 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
° Ignore Living Eberron Judge
Old Living Eberron Character Thread
This thread is closed!
This thread contains historical records from the 3.5 Living Eberron. Please see the appropriate 4E Living Eberron thread for up-to-date information.
This thread is the record for the Living Eberron game of ENWorld. Each player is restricted to 3 characters, one started at 1st, one started at 2nd, and one started at 3rd.
Characters are created using standard point buy, with 33 points. They can currently be created using anything in the Accepted Rules and Content Thread. Starting gold and starting hit points are maximum for your class at 1st level, appropriate PC wealth at higher levels.
When leveling up, take 3/4 of the maximum possible roll for your hit points. For classes using a d6 or d10, round down, but make it up at the next such hit die.
d4 - 3 hp
d6 - 4 hp/5 hp
d8 - 6 hp
d10 - 7 hp/8 hp
d12 - 9 hp
*For sorcerers and wizards, don't forget that summoning a familiar takes 100gp worth of components.
To get approval, email us with a link to your character.
A few notes on posting your character: The more math you show the sooner it will be reviewed. So, if you would be so kind as to make our lives a little easier by posting things such as how many skill points you spend on each skill, we'll get to your character faster. If you don't post your math, the character will be returned without review. Fill out the advancement information for each level (including 1st!).
The heavily recommended standard sheet is attached to this post. While it is not required, it makes things much easier.
Likewise, email us if your character isn't listed yet and you haven't received email for him/her.
Please make sure to title emails with a LEB Tag line so that there is less chance that it will be deleted it as spam.
Unapproved characters will recieve NO experience for adventuring before they are fully approved.
This is the list of all of the characters that are approved. All of these characters are good to go for Living Eberron adventuring.
Also, please take note that we've included the level for which the character is approved for. That is, every time your character increases in level, you have to come to us for re-approval. We know that it may be tiresome for you to keep emailing the LEB Character Judge for approval, but think of how we feel about it after an adventure is concluded. It may be tedious but it's for the common good so please bear with us. It would be a big help if you kept a XP and GP log on your character sheet.
A character without a number is approved for level 1. Playing a character of higher level than he is approved for has dire consequences. Please email the Character Judges if you find that you haven't been approved for your current level. We will take a look at the character, and he/she/it will be approved as soon as we are able.
Player's Name: Level Slot - Character's Name <level approved>, 2nd Character's Name <level approved>...
- Animus 1 - Gimble Niffledorn
- Anti-Sean 1 - Meksoor Dhakaan
- ajanders 1 - Kenn Allyard <2>
- Aristeas 1 - Sirrel Torralyn d'Sivis
- Autumn 1 - Kaerreske Sarzhik
- Bogre 2 - Bennit bel-Roan
- Bront: 1 - Stulgar Swift <4>, 2 - Arvan the Chosen, 3 - Valahandra Da'briel
- byronhicks: 1 - Johanel d'Sivis
- corcio 1 - Fearalan
- Craw Hammerfist: 1 - Craw Hammerfist
- D. Shaffer: 1 - Calren
- Defcon1: 1 - Pohl DĺVelderan
- Dirk Nightbreese: 1 - Genithar ir'Rume, 3 - Wulfcyne
- Drerek: 1 - Lorth
- drothgery: 1 - Italimelk <2>
- Drowned Hero: 1 - Khuther Qbyer <2>
- DrZombie: 1 - Irrinaer <2>, 2 - Latharion Swiftblade <3>
- El Jefe: 1 - Shoot <2>
- Erekose13: 1 - Bloodtalon <2>, 2 - Aethelus d'Cannith <3>
- EternalSword 1 - Shearan Vadallia (retired)
- frostrune: 1 - Caz
- Graybeard: 1 - Nuria Perrin D'Cannith
- GwydapLlew: 1 - Del <2>, 2 - Cahaldross d'Lyrandar
- hornedturtle: 1 - Experiment 354b
- IamTheTest: 1 - Fritz <2>
- IcyCool: 1 - Guardian <2> (Aidan ir'Allistair - retired)
- inky: 1 - Niccolo <2>
- InVinoVeritas: 1 - Balnibar Jiminyblivet <2>
- Jack of Tales 1 - Kyra Moonborn
- jaker2003 3 - Jack
- Jarrick: 1 - Jarik d'Velderan
- JRYoung: 1 - Rethlin
- Kaodi: 1 - Veyk <2>, 3 - Makharat
- Knight Otu: 1 - Sedar Spirewalker <2>
- krappleby: 3 - Alton Tealeaf
- Logicsfate 1 - Folashade Ofori-Tigris
- Manzanita: 1 - Raven Thorn <4>
- Mellubb 1 - Mathew d'Cannith <2>, 2 - Links, 3 - Braidan
- mfloyd3 1 - Kendra ir'Dennon
- Moggthegob 1- Mardigan d'Orien <2>, 2 - Zook Archizald, 3 - Taran Kestrel
- neoweasel 3 - Sir Leland Seriah
- Oshum: 1 - Najoz
- Paranoia833 1 - Ambra
- pathfinderq1: 2 - Reveka 'Scrapscale', 3 - Jehennadyĺaashta
- Patlin: 1 - Anvuss <3>, 2 - Rionus el'Audair <3>, 3 - T'Ranis
- penance: 1 - Samarik Thertas
- RavensPath 1 - Lorinal Stral
- Redclaw 1 - Coran d'Tharashk <2>, 2 - Justice
- renau1g 1 - Kaz Bolod
- Rystil Arden: 1 - Siobhan Swift <4>, 2 - Sin <3>
- s@squ@tch: 1 - Silvanon d'Thuranni <2>
- SelcSilverhand: 1 - Ahki d'Orein <2>
- Semmarin: 1 - Donnanarr Soranath
- serow: 1 - Raekz Krusst
- Solange 1 - Kho'Tara Draguul, 2 - Lily d'Orien <3>, 3 - Lori Bender (Lor) <4>
- Someone: 1 - Seat Ib┤iza <2>, 2 - Tam Aritz <3>
- stonegod: 1 - Weapon <3>, 2 - Thral'k Kos <3>, 3 - Tondrek <4>
- Velmont: 1 - Kharas Mroranon <3>, 2 - Benedict Reynold <3>, 3 - Haltash Novannah <4>
- Wik: 1 - Khoros Taural <2>, 2 - Brelach, 3 - Jezira Flame d'Deneith
Character Links in Alphabetical Order
Arvan the Chosen
Jezira Flame d'Deneith
Sir Leland Siriah
Lori Bender (Lor)]
Nuria Perrin D'Cannith
Sirrel Torralyn d'Sivis
Last edited by Living Eberron Judge; Friday, 19th June, 2009 at 01:40 AM.
By stonegod in forum Talking the TalkReplies: 0Last Post: Thursday, 18th June, 2009, 07:23 PM
By Living Eberron Judge in forum Living EberronReplies: 0Last Post: Sunday, 16th July, 2006, 11:18 AM
By Lobo Lurker in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: Tuesday, 22nd February, 2005, 08:32 PM
By Reynard in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: Wednesday, 11th August, 2004, 05:07 AM
By Emirikol in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: Tuesday, 11th May, 2004, 12:44 AM