Futuristic Myth Weapons/Items

DwelleroftheDeep

First Post
I could use some help with a new campaign setting I've got going. The setting is probably best summed up the phrase: Futuristic Vampires. For this game my PC's will be playing as vampires of the house of Drakul and will have three main forms of buying power rather than the just wealth.

1. Wealth- for buying things with money from normal humans and vampires outside of the huse of Drakul.

2. Blood- Accumulated through feeding of course blood is spent to give the vampire most of it's trademark powers but the pc's will also be able to trade it to a shut in techie vampire for customized items.

3. Favor- This is what I need help with. The PC's favor score will be a new stat that increases as they complete missions for the house and by kissing up to the elders. If the PC's wish they can requisition family heirlooms from the house on a semi-permanent basis up to their favor score worth.

I would like some help coming up with a variety of items (Just need ideas not necessarily rules) for the PC's to requisition. My idea was to base most of these off items from myths or legends. Here's a few example ideas I came up with: Exacalibur, the Sword of Mars, the Horn of Jericho...

As you can see the items don't need to be vampire themed in origin (I'll add that part later).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases