Some old art I had lying around

Darkchylde

First Post
This is a drawing of my Tiefling Paladin.

Attachments

• tiefling.jpg
    tiefling.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 211

Darkchylde

First Post
This is my human bounty hunter that specialized in wizards (as can be noted by the warrant in hand).

Attachments

• bartek.jpg
    bartek.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 196

Darkchylde

First Post
These are the gates to Ravenloft. What I did before I knew how to use any type of computer programs or anything was take a picture of a statue. I cut its head off and made a copy. I drew in everything else and used what little of Photoshop I knew to make the fog. I know its amateur but it was fun.

Attachments

• gates.jpg
    gates.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 302

Darkchylde

First Post
This was a necromancer I made a long time ago. He didn't last long, just long enough for me to draw.

Last edited:

Darkchylde

First Post
Another bounty hunter. I got the idea from the Xambrian wizard hunter in Talislanta and mixed it with DnD and a Puritan hat. It equals a Half-elf wizard hunter by the name of Pendegrass. Unfortunately he was killed by his prey.

Attachments

• pendegrass.jpg
    pendegrass.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 176

Darkchylde

First Post
This one is a half-ogre I made when I was on a half-ogre kick. He is a pirate of sorts...jolly but stupid. He was the type to pillage the women and rape the village, a pure idiot but strong as all heck.

Attachments

• ogre.jpg
    ogre.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Bianca MarOu

First Post
Darkchylde said:
This one is a half-ogre I made when I was on a half-ogre kick. He is a pirate of sorts...jolly but stupid. He was the type to pillage the women and rape the village, a pure idiot but strong as all heck.

I think you should post any more that you have. I'm a huge fan of comic/animated type artwork and I love the attention to detail you've got in the stuff that you've posted.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases