Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
"Non-combatants? What do you mean? Every dwarf is born with an axe in his hand. If you should repeat that in Mror Hold, You can be sure you'll get your metal @$$ kick out of the mountain with such a manor you'll change your mind." tells the dwarf, half offenced, half amused, who smiles at the picture he has in mind. "But I must tells we are not all seasoned warrior. I can defend myself quite fine enough, but my speciality is the trapmaking and the armorsmith. But listen to your babbling, and seeing your body is made of adamantium, you must be a warforged made for warfare."

Velmont

First Post
"Calm down, lad." replies Kharas to the shifter. "More than one of my kind would have drawn his weapon at such offence, but it isn't me. I don't think he meant to offence my people, and I favor drinking and talking in an Inn. Fight is good in the battlefield."

Bront

The man with the probe
Velmont said:
"Calm down, lad." replies Kharas to the shifter. "More than one of my kind would have drawn his weapon at such offence, but it isn't me. I don't think he meant to offence my people, and I favor drinking and talking in an Inn. Fight is good in the battlefield."
"Just pointing out that at the moment you ain't a combat ant, er whatever," the shifter says, still a little weary of the 'forged.

Velmont

First Post
"True." agree Kharas. "By the way, you should try the McGuffin, a nice drink homebrew of Brews." He raise his mug to the shifter and take a sip.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Think I just might. Sis, you.." Stulger looks over at the other shifter and shrugs. "Get her a water. I'll have one of those McGuffin's though."

A serving girl quickly brings the two shifters their drinks. He takes a quick sip, "This is different. Quite good, but strong."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Kharas said:
"Non-combatants? What do you mean? Every dwarf is born with an axe in his hand." tells the dwarf.
"Perhaps on the Karrnathi front. My understanding from the War was different. Dwarves make money, dwarves spend money, dwarves make more money."
Kharas said:
"But listen to your babbling, and seeing your body is made of adamantium, you must be a warforged made for warfare."
"I am Weapon. Once part of the great Cyran army. Now, just looking for work, before I rust away."
Stulger said:
"Just pointing out that at the moment you ain't a combat ant, er whatever," the shifter says, still a little weary of the 'forged.
The 'forged half turns to regard the shifter. "You are anxious. Be not. Shifter regiments were mostly on the Eldeen front, so there is not cause for alarm. Like dwarves, I know shifters only from this dreadful peace."

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, money is important too, maybe more for some..." tells the dwarf before he sips, but as the warforged talk about rust, he almost spill the drink he has in his mouth. "What are your talking about? You are made of adamatine! I've never seen rusted adamantine yet, and even if adamantine could rust, you would only need to maintain yourself. It's must not be that hard, or you wouldn't have been created... rust." The dwarf shook his head before taking another sip.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Velmont said:
"Yes, money is important too, maybe more for some..." tells the dwarf before he sips, but as the warforged talk about rust, he almost spill the drink he has in his mouth. "What are your talking about? You are made of adamatine! I've never seen rusted adamantine yet, and even if adamantine could rust, you would only need to maintain yourself. It's must not be that hard, or you wouldn't have been created... rust." The dwarf shook his head before taking another sip.
"I maintain myself. Still, I cannot get out these marks of war."---his hands gesture at his beaten appearance---"I do not have rust. But I suspect that would be next. A weapon left in the field rusts to nothing; a Weapon without work will most likely do the same."

Velmont

First Post
"Bah! You can't recover from that just like a healer cannot remove teh scar of his own wounds. It's always harder to work on oneself than on others. All you need is find someone who is willing to work on you. He will be able to repair you as if you were created yesterday." answers Kharas. "By the way, I think I've forgottent present myself to you. I am Kharas Mroranon, trapmaker and armorsmith. If you want, I could take some time to look at that, it would be challenging."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases