Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan's eyes shoot open.*

"Somewhere near...someone is screaming...their spirit calling out for mercy..." she shakes her head, "I suppose in such a huge place as this, it is commonplace."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Kharas said:
"Bah! You can't recover from that just like a healer cannot remove teh scar of his own wounds. It's always harder to work on oneself than on others. All you need is find someone who is willing to work on you. He will be able to repair you as if you were created yesterday." answers Kharas. "By the way, I think I've forgottent present myself to you. I am Kharas Mroranon, trapmaker and armorsmith. If you want, I could take some time to look at that, it would be challenging."
"Perhaps. Most of my unit became as this. They are all probably rusting away too. *sigh* But I thank you, Kharas. Perhaps we shall work together."

Siobhan said:
"Somewhere near...someone is screaming...their spirit calling out for mercy..." she shakes her head, "I suppose in such a huge place as this, it is commonplace."
"Yes. Many things are unmade here. Not as many as were during that day of the grey mist, but enough. But, at least there is the solace that there will be more of them. There will not be more of me."

Velmont

First Post
"Are you all right, lady?" ask Kharas, looking at Siobhan. As Weapon tells that no more warforged will be created, the dwarf gently shook his head. "Sad thing. It is such an impressive creation... like all things created, it just need to be used with wisdom."

Velmont

First Post
"What you mean? This city or this building? I am not sure to understand what you are meaning." tells the dwarf. He takes a sip of his mug but see that it is empty. "Empty! I'll ta... I'll wait befroe taking another one, not a good idea to be drunk before sunset." he tells to himself.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The city...the cries of anguished spirits seep up from below, calling out to someone, anyone, to save them, to love them, to rescue them from the pit of madness that consumes their minds and souls."

Velmont

First Post
"You are in a city. There always a lot of people here, and there always people happy and others sad. No surprise you feels all that. No, I should say I am surprise you can feel that, I am not surprise you feel that" tells Kharas.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I am not used to it...my brother and I, where we lived, we knew pretty much everyone...there was sometimes bad will there, but nothing like this..."

Velmont

First Post
"You come from a small village I suppose. Same thing here than in your small village. It's still one person with trouble per 5 or 10 person. In a small hamlet of an hundread, you can tell there is 10 persons with some problem of various degree. In a city, you are thousands, so it hundread who has problems. I hope for you you'll be able to stop to hear these spirits, or at least, you'll have to leanr to ignore them, even with some good will, you won't be able to stop all that. For me, I favor to just take advanatge of the moment, with the people I am... Brews, anotehr dirnk finally. You nice McGuffin."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"But the despair...the squalour...here, it seems like it has even been institutionalised. It isn't just one man with an alcohol problem or one woman jealous for her lover's attention...it is something far stronger. Madness...hatred...despair...the cries of the damned, the dejected, the forgotten..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases