Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Do you think you can find it Sis?" Stulgar says. "We can try to help."

OOC: Is that the adventure hook?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Not yet--just a Druid in Sharn ;) :p)

"It is...everywhere, my brother. Perhaps I will find one cry for help that I can hear above the others, but I haven't yet..."

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Siobhan]In the mind's eye Siobhan's vision blurs as another vision takes over. Images and locations filter in and out of view. One solidifies for a moment and she sees curtains of water falling from the sky over the labrynthine walkways of Sharn. The stone and wooden paths wind around and between the towers and spires high above the ground, forming a complex latticework that can be very confusing on evenings such as this. The rain falls hard, running off higher walkways and balconies in drenching waves, making it difficult to see much more than a few feet ahead. The distant glow of everbright lanterns, barely visible in the soaking gloom, does little to light the paths on this warm, wet evening.

Siobhan watches as time seems to slip away edging further into the night. People appear and disappear from the skybridge ahead which spans the distance between platforms attached to the sides of two different towers - Dalannan Tower and the Kelsa Spire (information that she has know idea how she would know it).

The vision gets more blurry as time pushes into the future. It solidifies once again and she can see a body lying on the floor of the bridge, a mixture of rain and blood pooling around it. A leather satchel, still clutched tightly in the body's hand, lies in the expanding puddle of water and gore. The vision fades, the sight of the body stuck clearly in her head. It was a vision of a possible future not too far away.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Siobhan finishes speaking, suddenly her eyes roll back in their sockets and she lets loose a loud and terrible scream and clutches her chest as if being stabbed.*

*Her eyes shoot open.*

"I touched the spirit of a desperate soul...Curtains of water...a latticework of towers and spires and walkways like a multidimensional labyrinth...running, pouring, drenching, the water spirits crying out in sorrow at what they see below, their tears raining down even as Balinor tries to gently soothe his daughters..."

"But the desperate soul...running with urgency, carrying an important satchel...but, fear, pathos, a visceral scent of adrenaline like a cornered beast...And then...a skybridge between Dalannan Tower and the Kelsa Spire...I do not know where these are, but the lost soul did. A deep searing pain throughout, and an oozing puddle of red blood, mixing in with the billowing droplets of rain, as the water spirits weep and the wind spirits howl in sorrow...and the soul sinks and disperses, swallowed by a gaping maw...Dollurh...

Erekose13

Explorer
"Dalannan Tower and Kelsa? There's only one big skybridge connecting those two up this high, it's not too far from here. It's in Clifftop even." says Brews from behind the counter. If a warforged face could show the concern in its voice his would be painted with it now.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Perhaps you should go. It may ease your pain. Me, I might ruin my coat." It pauses a moment, looking down. "*sigh* It is already in pretty bad shape."

[sblock=Erekose13]If this is what I think it is, I'm not sure if I should sit out. I ran Forge a few years ago now, so I don't know what the koshernesh would be.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
A large man approaches the Shard Tavern from one of the many sky bridges that criss-cross Sharn, connecting its many towers. He pauses in the middle of the bridge and gazes up at the darkening sky. "The great sky wyrm may bless us with more rain." He says aloud to himself. Ignoring the looks from other passerbys, he continues to the tavern.

Upon entering the bar the man sees several patrons turn to look at him expectantly. Reflexively, his hand moves to touch the wood of his massive carved club slung on his back. His eyes narrow slightly as he evaluates the individuals inside the bar. He suddenly remembered one of the local quirks he had been told about and understood why everyone was watching him.

Standing tall the man addresses the room. "I am Ahki of the Orien house and of the Red Scale Tribe." With the tradition satisfied, he moves into the bar to find a drink.

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar watches the man with suspicion before he nods to him and turns back to his sister and Brews. "I think we should seek this place out. If this is why you think you were lead here."

[sblock=OOC]Stonegod, yes, and you probably should, but I'll leave it up to you and Erekose13, who has the final say in who can join and who can't. FYI, there are a few more approvals who may be joining the tavern thread soon. Not sure how many you want.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Wow, nobody seemed the least bit unnerved by Siobhan's sudden scream and paroxysm :lol: I hope she doesn't actually get poisoned or something in this company :p)

"A dark wind howls...Yes, let us go at once brother. We should go immediately, and head back here only after we have discovered what the dying spirit wanted us to know."

*Siobhan heads back out into the rain.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases