Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

(OOC: Is the adventure full?)

[sblock="Outside the bar"]The group outside can see a short (shorter than usual, even) dwarf trudging towards them. His height is matched only by his width, and his tattered beard flows across his ponderous belly like a silt-clogged river through swamp. He's not filthy , but the dwarf wears the simple clothes of the lower reaches of Sharn.

"Good day, friends!" He calls out with a bit of wheeze. "How do you find yourselves today?"[/sblock]

byronhicks

First Post
What do you mean? I'm a gnome, and last time I checked, I need to eat and drink to survive. However, there were many times in my studies that I went a couple of days without eating. Why do so many warforged congregate here? It seems a bit strange to me.

He looks around the room a bit suspiciously.

So do you also practice the arcane arts? I have read that there were many warforged who could cast spells during the war.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki frowns and folds his arms. He turns to the approaching dwarf and eyes him up and down. "Apparently discussing dream fantasies and other frivolities while someone is in danger or dying. That is, if that one there" , he gestures at the shifter, "isn't touched by madness." He looks back at the others and frowns.

Patlin

Explorer
"I simply mean that warforged do not eat or drink. Brew is the proprietor, and my being here is happenstance. I am not sure that qualifies as many warforged. The group of humanoids who just left was quite mixed in race, I assure you."

"I am a student of the art of magic, arcane or otherwise. I specialize in the manufacture and manipulation of magic items."

byronhicks

First Post
Johanel turns to the warforged at the bar:

I'm sorry, I was under the impression in my studies that warforged have names, just like humanoids. Do you have a name?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Outside]Weapon pauses a moment as though he hears something. "Oh, just another Sharn tower dragon. Maybe. Is that what you are waiting for?" To the new arrival. "We go off to death. Or insanity. Or maybe both. Best if you get inside and dry off. If you can. Its really wet."[/sblock]

[ooc: thread's up I think the game is full, GwydapLlew]

drothgery

First Post
A nondescript fellow -- average height and weight, brown hair, grey eyes, and wearing a cloak that seemed to help him fade into the background even more than he would otherwise -- steps into the bar. He was a bit fair-skinned for a Breland native.

Well, Tali, if you don't want to just hide in our quarter waiting for them to come to us, then you've got to get out and do things. That's what you told father. Do you believe it, or not?

"I'm Tali." He says, sounding like someone who was born and raised in Sharn. "I've heard about this place."

(those who are rather observant and/or have good spot checks)
[sblock]
Italimelk is Kalashtar, not human, though it's pretty clear he's made some effort to disguise this.
[/sblock]

IcyCool

First Post
The door to the tavern opens revealing a handsome young man dressed in good quality traveller's garb, a rapier at his hip. The Silver Flame emblem on his shield glints in the light, and he steps inside. He glances around at the mix of patrons with a slight look of wonder on his face. He quickly recovers, and with a self-assured smile on his face, he gives a polite half-bow to the room. "Aidanir'Allistair, Templar of the Silver Flame, pleased to be here." Noting the activity, he takes a seat at one of the tables and listens intently.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
A bit after the group with the visionary shifter has left, a halfing enters the tavern. Three feet high (or small, as the case may be), green eyes, black hair. He is clad in practical clothes, though it seems that the collar is very high. It's not easy to tell, though, as the halfilng also wears a scarf around the neck. "Sedar Spirewalker, Investigative and Allround-Talent on a break."
Cause no one seems to need an investigative around, it seems. he adds in thought.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Outside the bar]"Simply chasing the fleeting visions of the spirits here it seems," says the larger, male shifter. "It seems much of the city is deaf to them."

OOC: Erekose13 has the official answer, he should let you know shortly, and if not, there's other adventures coming soon.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases