DnD Web Enhancements

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
http/1.1 500 server error

Who here keeps getting that "page" every time they try going to the DnD web enchancement section of the Wizards site? If you did, which browser were you using at the time?

I've tried getting through using Netscape 4.7 (6 is literally too big for my machine) and iCab 2.8. IE acts too flaky on this beast to be trusted, and Opera won't start in the first place.

If you've come up with a work around, please pass it on.

Update: Tried Internet Explorer 5.1, same thing. Do you get the feeling Wizards doesn't want people downloading the enhancements?

Last edited:

James McMurray

First Post
Could I possibly trick you into emailing that "rather useless document" to me? I'd like to see it but have been unable to reach WotC's site for a couple days now.

I hope you're not talking about the playtest of the ELH, because we don't like people sharing documents that violate WotC non-disclosure agreements.

If you're not talking about those illegal things, then please elaborate. What Epic level thingamajiggy?

Fast Learner

First Post
thomkt said:
With web servers 500 error messages are server errors (like the one Wizards' site is giving). 400 error messages are client-based errors (like everybody's favorite 404 (page not found) error).

Here's a short list of some common errors:

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/error.html

- Kyle

Well, a 404 error can be client-based (you requested a page that doesn't exist) or effectively server-based (you clicked on a broken link within the site) error as well.

But yeah, a 500 error is something wrong with the server. It's a real mystery, though, why some people would get it an not others.

Crypt King

First Post
Ranger, please I don't do that crap, so don't come in and make like my mother, and don't say we. If you noticed the thread title it's "DnD Web Enhancements," and it's dealing with accessing them.

Why do you want it nightfall, it's not Scarred Lands!! :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases