Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
Part 1: The Forgotten Forge

The rain outside the Tower's Shard is falling in blankets. Up in the upper levels of Dura, the wind whips the rain around making the visibility difficult. After taking a few moments to orient themselves, Siobhan, Stulgar, Kharas, and Weapon set off towards Dalannan tower (the closest of the two towers in Siobhan's vision).

DM Notes

I'm a bit of a picky DM and so there are a few quirks to my DMing that I wanted to get out of the way right at the beginning. I like colors for speech, though they are not necessary. Italics for thoughts. And I'd like to try something different, could we put OOC comments in [sblocks] once the game gets going.

I'd like players to do as much of their own rolling as possible using invisiblecastle, posting the results in the [sblocks]. This is especially true in combat because then I dont need to keep track of as many modifiers as I would were I rolling it all. Baring that, please post all modifiers and active spells in sblocks during combat.

Once you've all posted here, we'll begin.

Characters

• Stulgar Swift - Shifter Ranger 1, played by Bront
  • Siobhan Swift - Shifter Druid 1, played by Rystil Arden
  • Kharas Mrorannon - Dwarf Artificer 1, played by Velmont
  • Weapon - Warforged Fighter 1, played by stonegod
  • Akhi d'Orien - Human Barbarian 1, played by SelcSilverhand
  • Del - Changeling Rogue 1, played by GwydapLlew

XP Posts
Treasure Posts

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Even walking slumped, which he usually does, Weapon towers over most people in the streets. "I hope the walk is not too far. Rain makes my wood parts swell. Its sad, really."

[OOC: Was Ahki coming as well?]

Bront

The man with the probe
"The rain won't hurt you Weapon, just like any other water won't," Stulgar says. "Though, it doesn't smell quite like the rain I'm used too."

OOC: I think he was, he never posted out the door though.

Velmont

First Post
"That was a nice advanatge with the underground city, you don't have rain. In the forges, you don,t even have humidity, as it is too hot." says Kharas. "But I don't think rain has ever stop a dwarf."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'd not imagine living in a place where I could not see the sky," Stulgar says with a shudder. "Even this strange city is better than that."

Velmont

First Post
"Bah, you get use to it. But as much as I've never seen any Warforged in my homecity, I haven't seen any of your kind either. I must tell Mror Hold is no small city, so some might have visited it and I didn't saw them." replies Kharas.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"No Sky..." Siobhan shivers, though not from the rain, "The spirits must cry futile tears of abject sorrow in such a place...In any case, let's try to reach the place quickly so our friend does not rust."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: thanks KO. I'm going to give it a little bit longer to see if the other two who expressed interest are going to join us.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

"Oh, I don' know about that," the rotund dwarf said as he hustled after group. "I've never seemed to have a problem with the rain here, 'cepting that I don't always have a hat to keep it off."

Interesting. I wonder where they are off to...

Mordin grins broadly, exposing gleaming white teeth from beneath the shaggy beard. "My name's Mordin. Where y' off to, in such a hurry?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases