Old Dungeon/Dragon Magazines

maggot

First Post
I have compiled quite a heap of Dungeon/Dragon magazines dating back to the 1980s. I'm also moving and realized I can't move them again. Are they worth anything? Should I try to ebay/craigslist them? I'm kind of pressed for time, so getting rid of them in bulk works better for me than optimizing the value. And from one point of view (expedience), recycling them works, but from another (love of D&D), it doesn't. Any advice?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
If you want the $$, putting them on e-bay in lots of 10 may be the way to go.

If you don't want the hassle and don't care about the $$, I'd suggest finding a local EN Worlder (or several) and sharing the love. :)

Some are worth more than others, but you won't get rich off of selling them on e-bay.

Glyfair

Explorer
Except for the very early issues (single digits), Dragon's don't go for much. Dungeon has a bit more of a return, but few are worth a lot.

Selling them in bulk lots is probably the fastest and easiest way of moving them.

grodog

Hero
You can always contact NobleKnight or one of the other various online dealers to see about selling the issues to them for store credit, too.

grodog said:
You can always contact NobleKnight or one of the other various online dealers to see about selling the issues to them for store credit, too.

NobleKnight or Ebay was going to be my suggestion if you wanted to get rid of them quickly. Perhaps you could find out which specific issues are worth the most if you sold them seperately and them sell the rest as a bulk lot.

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads