Destiny's Tears: Varylys (Almost at Chapter 1!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zykovian lands the Voidseeker gently into their spot in the docks after getting clearance, and the crew heads out onto Varylys, spotting Mhrazhar below.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
*Zykovian eased the ship down finally without incident*

"I think I'm truly getting the handle on this," Zykovian commented.

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“A fine landing indeed, Zykovian,” Fedowin remarks, as he reaches into his pouch and draws out a stack of credits. “Oh, by the way, here are the credits I owe you. I thought I’d wait to see whether we crashed while you were bringing us in, before I handed them over,” Fedowin offers with a chuckle, as he drops the credits into Zykovian’s hand.

OOC: 225 credits change hands.

“Well, I suppose we’d best go see what our draconic friend has found in his travels,” Fedowin declares, heading over to Mhrazhar.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Wow, that was fun! The helm is wonderful!" Priya spouts as she prepares her things for landfall. "So, what's on the agenda while we're here? I've always wondered about Valsian magic."

OOC: Does she have spells or did she jam previously? She'll probably adjust her spells slightly if she has them, and will definately hit Melody with a Mage Armor.

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“Well done. Looks like you got a quick handle on how to fly this ship. And Mhrazhar is already here, what a coincidence. Let's find out what's been going on and whether they have found any new trails.”

Once everything has been done on the ship after the landing, Melody disembarks and heads over to Mhrazhar together with the others.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases