Into Khybers Gate

SelcSilverhand

First Post
ooc
[SBLOCK]
I just said I was open to the option IF he got enough interest, which includes convincing everyone in here, but so far it looks like no one wants to play that style of game. We're going to stick with a nomal adventure now.
[/SBLOCK]

byronhicks

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Cool, I guess I'll just hang out until we have enough people that aren't afraid to get their hands a little dirty. ;-) [/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'd be fine with another group doing "counter-investigation" on us, but I'd rather not have another group going bounty hunter on us.
Should we try to hire one or two NPCs as muscle, perhaps? We've got the arcane and the sneaky part down, and it doesn't seem we'll gat divine support.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Knight Otu said:
[sblock=ooc]I'd be fine with another group doing "counter-investigation" on us, but I'd rather not have another group going bounty hunter on us.
Should we try to hire one or two NPCs as muscle, perhaps? We've got the arcane and the sneaky part down, and it doesn't seem we'll gat divine support.[/sblock]

ooc
[SBLOCK]
One of my friends just got his cleric approved and said he was interested in playing. He'll be posting pretty soon.
[/SBLOCK]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I'm in. I'm a little low on coin

"Ah yes, the most important part of any exchange. Payment will be made upon receipt of the formula. Once your contact has the formula and has an opportunity to make a cursory examination of it he will perform a signal and you will receive the money. For endangering yourselves, and the purchase of your discretion in this matter, I will pay you the sum of 300gp.

OOC:
[SBLOCK]
Going to kick this adventure off tomorrow evening. Hopefully the cleric will have had a chance to post by then.
[/SBLOCK]

byronhicks

First Post
I'm in no position to haggle, so I accept. Hopefully you'll be able to hire a bit of muscle to help us on our way. I'm not all that intimidating...

Oh, and thank you for the meal.

Knight Otu

First Post
Sedar takes a last sip, savours it as though contemplating the offer. "300, you say... Well, why not?"

Later, when their employer has left, Sedar takes the gnome aside with a smile. "Your mentor wanted you to learn about the world, right, Johanel? I think the first lesson is - don't admit such weaknesses to your employers or your foes."

IcyCool

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry to leave you guys in a lurch. I just didn't see having a paladin in this group doing this job as going down well. I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. Also, I didn't quite realize what I was asking for with my thoughts in the tavern thread. I wasn't really looking for PVP (Although I'd have no problem with it so long as all players consented), and I particularly wasn't looking to crash your adventure. There are a few folks in the tavern that might be able to help (Bloodtalon), but I don't think they know you are in the back room.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
ooc
[SBLOCK]
There are a lot more people in the tavern now, so it's up to you guys. Do you want to get more or go with what we've got? I'm not sure when (or if) my friend will get around to posting.

I know how attached I get to my characters and I would hate to lose one. But a pvp adventure might be interesting someday. Has it ever been done in LEW, and was it good or a flop?
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases