di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Velmont

First Post
Sorry for the delay, my notes was in some boxes, so I couldn't make thinsg advance much... there will be an update in teh next 24h...

But I must tell: Home Sweet Home!

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus, Deos, Jik'tu, Nirassa, Quozen and Tamian:
Update have been done in the Road to Fallon Thread. Nirassa and Tamian havn't yet shown themselves at the contestant tent... if they want to participate, they should present themsleves before it start.

Semabin, Octavion and Garrit:
Update have been down in the Clerk Ward thread for you three.

Khairi:
Gives me a day or two more to gives you something interesting to do. I have something in mind but I need to give it a bit more structures.

Velmont

First Post
The events of day 2 are about to end... so I have put the xp award in the first post of this thread, in the Spoiler block named day 2. As I did with day 1, here some detail on why I have awarded these XP.

Fire[RP] are roleplay XP awareded around the fire event. Gambling[RP] are roleplay xp from the archery contest and the gambling with Lord Guillaume or between PCs. Contest[RP] are roleplay XP related to the different contest you have been participating. Master and Slave[RP] is teh roleplay xp award awarded to Jik'tu, Quozen and Cepheus, for there interaction for the new relation they have created through the gambling done. As you see, I value as much action than roleplay with NPC and between PC. Ray and Pinky both have a small XP award for there short appearance. not much, but better than a sword in the bellie...

Saving the baby in the fire was a CR1 and saving the man was a CR3. The baby was meant to be saved, the man was meant to remain behind, as the burning house was too dangerous environement to stay there very long. I am serious when I told you I was expecting someone to die when you choosed to save the man. I must tell you had many great roll, among them, you all miss only 1 fortitude save against smoke, even if you should have miss at least half of them. Good work.

All the other XP come from the contest you've participated and the amount depend on your ranking.

If you have a comment to do, you can do it here or send me a mail at julien DOT deslieres AT polymtl DOT ca.

If you level, it will start to take effect on teh morning of day 3, after you have sleep on the vents of the day. You can update your sheet now if you level so it will eb approved once we start day 3.

Now, I would like to know what you all expect to do during day 3... you may hold you answer to that question until the events of the day are complete.

Knight Otu

First Post
I'd hope Semabin gets to see something of the tournament on day 3, especially considering he has two events that day. :p
For the rest of today, he'll see if he can buy some healing potions (can you blame him? :p ) and catch whatever is left of the second performance night.
For tomorrow, he'll get out to the road where the archery contest is held first thing in the morning.

DerHauptman

First Post
Ray and Pinkie Will take in the signing and stuff like that. I can't have them in the same thread with Jik'tu so I'll have to keep them of the duel fields.

We might check out some of the other city stuff RDI etc.

Jik'tu will be participating in the novice class in the duels. I bet Cepheus might come with me.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus will be selling some items and crafting his studded mw leather armor and if money allows and if it is allowed Jik'tus full plate - Cepheus will not be able to attend the duel because I have another character participating in the duel.

Khairi will be participating in the duel - and possibly shopping for a new scimitar as he found they do not work well for leveraging large wodden beams :\

Heckler

First Post
In preperation for the duel, Octavio needs to get his his outfit cleaned. That evening he'll go to the Winged Flute to see the next round of performers.

Velmont

First Post
Semabin, and all who want to see the Elite Archery contest... go to the Road to Fallon

Most liekly the Novice Duel will start before that will end.

Cepheus will have to find a forge to perform his task. He will have time to finish his armor and start the Full Plate Mail, but I doubt you'll finish it. one reason I choose that, it is, in the Craft Point System, it is told that system is made to handle craft between adventure. Cepheus could easily start to work on his armor before all that, but the Full Plate Mail take too much time to be finish in one day.

Deos: Does he has any plan?

Nirassa: You have no more contest you have subscribe to. You can either stay in thsi adevnture or you mjight want to go in another adventure. no one is bound to the end of this adventure and you can leave whenever you want (and come back too).

Ray and Pinky: Not sure what you want to do. Subscribe to some contest or try your chance on another adventure? If you want to subscribe, you can always go on the Merchant's Avenue and find di Senzio'z Magical Shop to subscribe.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases