di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Velmont

First Post
Xp award for day 6 have been added to the first post of this thread. Here what I plan for the last day of this tournement:

Semabin, Octavio and Khairi will do there final fight at the Arena
The award will happen after the combat at the Winged Flute
Bran will see the end of his love story

After the tournement, I had some plans for some adventures, but it end that most of them will not happen for reason out fo my control.

I had an idea for Nirassa and Cyrus, but Cyrus is gone, so Nirassa will get healed in the morning of Day 7 and recover her sight and lose her awarness.

The idea for Jik'tu, Quozen and Cepheus will not happen, as I needed Jik'tu around and he seems to be gone.

I want to run another adventure after that one, a more standard type, where all the players are a group and are more easily handle as it, and where the waiting time will be lot less if none. I'll enter that opportnity in game during this day.

If you gain a new level, go on, you can do the level up and approved it.

Animus

Explorer
Velmont said:
Xp award for day 6 have been added to the first post of this thread. Here what I plan for the last day of this tournement:

Bran will see the end of his love story

I had an idea for Nirassa and Cyrus, but Cyrus is gone, so Nirassa will get healed in the morning of Day 7 and recover her sight and lose her awarness.

If you gain a new level, go on, you can do the level up and approved it.

Looking forward to what you have in mind.

Velmont

First Post
Last post here.

Xp award in the first post of this thread

If you have any more question or if I have forgotten something, just ask.

This adventure have been running for 16 months (well, 17 if you include this last month where I was mostly inactive), so I suppose I should have 16 DM credits. I,ll just need a judge to confirm that.

Knight Otu

First Post
Guess it's time to tally my winnings, then. I believe it should be

Expert Archery (2nd) - Masterwork Mighty (+2) Composite Longbow
Maze (1st) - Cloak of Resistance + 1; Potion worth up 300 gp
Expert Duel (4th) - None
Novice Performance (2nd) - Masterwork musical instrument; 150 gp

and the 1600 XP, of course. Thanks again for running this adventure!

Velmont

First Post
You can take any number of non-magical weapon or armor that worth up to 500gp. Special material allowed. This prize is given by a sponsor of the tournement.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
You can take any number of non-magical weapon or armor that worth up to 500gp. Special material allowed. This prize is given by a sponsor of the tournement.

Very excitedly Khairi chooses a MW scimitar, MW studded leather armor, and a short sword.

ooc: 315 for MW scimitar, 175 fot MW std leather, and 10 for short sword.

Thanks I really enjoyed the tournament!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases