di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Knight Otu

First Post
I assume I got the chance to get some potions at least? I'll need to see about my hit points also, I don't think the night's rest alone healed me in full.

Velmont

First Post
To all, you had time to buy the things you want after the vent of yestrday. You could also get healed without problem. You can consider you have been healed you level during the night. All people at the fire have recieved a cure minor wound for free (1 hp), and you could have recieved extra healing in exchange of donation (i.e. 6 hp (average CLW result) for 10 gp (cost of a 1st level spell))

Knight Otu

First Post
Velmont said:
To all, you had time to buy the things you want after the vent of yestrday. You could also get healed without problem. You can consider you have been healed you level during the night. All people at the fire have recieved a cure minor wound for free (1 hp), and you could have recieved extra healing in exchange of donation (i.e. 6 hp (average CLW result) for 10 gp (cost of a 1st level spell))
12 points of damage from the fire, 3 healed by rest, 1 by CMW, purchased a CLW, Semabin goes into the day with 2 points of damage, then. Also purchased 2 potions of CLW, which he'll bring along for the tournament.

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

Khairi had 11 pts damage. He will accept the 1 pt free healing and pay 10gp for 6 more and sleep for 3 more leaving him with 1 pt damage for the duel competition.

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
Deos: Does he has any plan?

No, not really. I think the only other event he is registered for is the Maze. He has done worse than he had hope so far, but that doesn't bother him too much. And he's made plenty of coin gambling. He's quite content to wander through the tournament, watching the various events until the Maze.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus will purchase MW tools for 55 gp and craft his MW studded leather armor costing 58 gp 3 sp and 17 craft points.

Cepheus will then sell his regular studded leather armor for 12 gp 5 sp.

Total cost 100 gp 8 sp.

He also begins working on full plate mail for Jik'tu with intricate designs worked into the armor.

Velmont

First Post
BigB said:
Khairi had 11 pts damage. He will accept the 1 pt free healing and pay 10gp for 6 more and sleep for 3 more leaving him with 1 pt damage for the duel competition.

You heal 1 pt of damage per level per night of rest, so it should do 1 (free) + 1 (rest) + 6 (CLW)

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
You heal 1 pt of damage per level per night of rest, so it should do 1 (free) + 1 (rest) + 6 (CLW)

Ok. Khairi will spend the additional 10 gp (total 20) to be at full HP for the next day then.

Velmont

First Post
IcyCool: Have you seen the post for you in the Red Dragin Place thread? (look the post just above)

Animus: What are the plan of Nirrassa? Garrit has his event at the Arena (look the post above)

Remove ads