di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Animus

Explorer
OOC: Nirrassa will stay and watch the other contest going on where the archery contest she was in was.

I'll get to Garrit in a moment.

Velmont

First Post
Sorry if things have slow down a bit lately. Things have not been great in RL these times, rush at the job, being single again, a lot of practice aa some shows are coming... things will become more stable soon and now everobe is set for something, so it will be easier for me too to know what is coming up...

Nirassa, you are in the RDI

Cepheus too, and havn't answered at my last post.

Deos is on his way to the tribune.

Semabin is about to do his second round in the archery contest

The duel is about to start as soon as everyone will have agreed to the rules

Oh... Quozen will have something today too...

Thanks for your patience, hope you'll enjoy this third day of tournement.

Velmont

First Post
I will move things foward before monday... it's just I havn't much the mind at it since I broke with my girlfriend last Sunday, but life must goes on, and things will come back to normal soon... I hope.

Animus

Explorer
General comment of praise

Velmont,

This tournament is so cool! I'm enjoying it and your side quests a lot!

Thanks. :D

Velmont

First Post
Animus said:
Velmont,

This tournament is so cool! I'm enjoying it and your side quests a lot!

Thanks. :D

Happy to hear it, also, look in Road to Fallon. You said Nirassa would have gone to the road of Fallon to look teh archery contest. Folow teh link above, there was something for you.

DerHauptman

First Post
I second the sentiment Velmont!

YOU are doing a fantastic job of this and I am thoroughly enjoying the RP and other opportunities. This is IMO the biggest undertaking so far in LEW. It's creating character for the main city and a flavor for the world.

Kudo's to you -

Oh, and since we'll soon be able to give away earned DM credits to our friends - if I ever get any, I think you deserve them for running this complicated and well thought out multi-layered, multi-level event executed simultaneously throughout the city.

If there is a petition to get you more or extra points somehow - I'd sign it! Actually, I'll start one. Hopefully, you are getting simultaneous credit for each separate thread you are running as a separate game. If you are not tracking the numbers I would start my friend, because while the "tournament" is one heading or title each little event and sub-thread is an adventure in and of itself. That's IMO and I'll help you argue it as well.

Finally, on a personal note...I find it utterly amazing that you are doing it all in a language that is not your native tongue.

Great job!

Velmont

First Post
Garrit: Animus, while I am thinking of it. The healer who watch over you when you were unconscious in the street, Octavio watching you... well... he wasn,t a healer. He was a Con artist and Octavio has seen nothing. He got away with some of your money: 7gp, 3sp, and 4cp... nto a big fortune. You've realized it in the morning, when you look at your things at the Inn before going to the Arena. If you plan to do something with this, tell it to me, maybe we will do a flashback in the morning, or maybe you could entertain your time at the watchtower to report the pickpocket now that you have been beaten in the duel.

Velmont

First Post
Quozen: Have you seen you had something for you in the Tribune... I am not forgetting you, but I want to be sure you are aware of what happening before I put you into trouble ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases