di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Verbatim

Explorer
Velmont: Just wanted to ask one more question before I post again. Are the eyes severely cut, or totally ruined?

I will also get a list of prepared spells to you, but I may make it seem like it is harder to cast the spells than necessary. I see Cyrus on the cusp of losing his faith all together, so I am going to say this is the first time in a few days that he has tried to call upon Mongrel. If that is okay with you..

Velmont

First Post
No prob for your philosophy, go as you feel.

But your analyse is teh simple cure spell you have won't be enough. The wounds are too deep and clean cut. The wound was meant to blind the victim without killing it. You guess that even with the wound completly healed, she won't recover the sight, it will need something more.

In other words: all cure spell won't be enough. Cure blindness might work, regenerate will work without much doubt.

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
IcyCool, I would liek you to post the prepared spell of the day for your character.

Today is the maze, right? In that case, spells are as follows:

Arcane Spells Prepared:
(0-level) - Detect Magic, Read Magic, Arcane Mark
(1-level) - Charm Person, Comprehend Languages (Int bonus spell)

Divine Spells Prepared:
(0-level) - Creat Water, Light x2, Detect Magic
(1-level) - Entropic Shield, Obscuring Mist, Sanctuary (Wis bonus spell), Detect Secret Doors(Domain Spell)

Velmont

First Post
Nope, today is Day5. The event of teh day are the semi-finals for all levels of duels and conjuration duel.

There is 8 contestant left, and after the day, only two will remain, which mean there will be two combats. That mean you'll need two summons if you plan to do the final.

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
Nope, today is Day5. The event of teh day are the semi-finals for all levels of duels and conjuration duel.

Well, Deos was eliminated in Round 2 of the Conjuration duel, I didn't think that qualified him for the semi-finals.

However, if simply getting past the first round qualifies you for the semi-finals, then Deos will prepare spells as follows:

Arcane Spells Prepared:
(0-level) - Detect Magic, Read Magic, Resistance
(1-level) - Charm Person, Comprehend Languages (Int bonus spell)

Divine Spells Prepared:
(0-level) - Guidance x2, Virtue x2
(1-level) - Summon Monster I, Shield of Faith, Summon Monster I (Wis bonus spell), Detect Secret Doors(Domain Spell)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Sorry for the slow pace, but rush in job and also a show to prepare for the Toronto's Winter Festival doesn't give me all the time I want to update that game, but I promise to keep updating at least 3 times a week for the next month (until the Festival is done).

Also, many of you have done side adventure that leave an opening to some more adventure. I am willing to go for it f the players are willing too. I know Jik'tu, Cepheus and Quozen ahve a bet to fill.

Nirrassa and Cyrus might want to do some vengeance? And Nirassa dream are still hunting her, but thinsg will starts to devellop a bit.

Will Semabin accept the dwarf offer?

Ect...

Many opening, your welcome to take it. But to be sure these adevnture will run smoothly, I'll prepare them in advance, so gives me a hint if you are willing to continue or not or at least you are thinking of it.

Also, IcyCool and DH, are you there? A little post in the Arena Tribune would be welcome form both of you.

Remove ads