Lesser Vigor (2 Yes votes as modified)

Patlin

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
is this the final version we were passing judgement on?

I think we're still trying to form a consensus... I don't know that this one's actually ready for a vote.

You are of course welcome to vote "Yes with the changes proposed by RA" "Yes to the original version by WOTC" or "This spell stinks! No to any version!" Any of those might help to get the ball rolling.

Erekose13

Explorer
Patlin said:
So RA is saying he would aprove lesser vigor with a duration of 7+min(level,5) rounds or if extended duration 14+min(level*2,10) rounds. Any other judges in favor of this?

Then I'll vote yes on this version of Lesser Vigor.

Patlin

Explorer
I'm counting Erekose13 and Stonegod as in favor, while Ferix voted yes before the modifications so I'm not sure that vote counts.

Since it was RA's modification, perhaps he would be willing to provide a yes vote to bring this over the top?

Wik

First Post
Yeah, I'd like to see the writeups all in one place before I pass final judgement, though I'm leaning for a yes as well.

JRYoung

First Post
As mentioned on the Discussion Thread, I have proposed bringing this back up for final approval. The request in the thread was to have Rystil Arden re-state the details of the mechanics so everyone is clear, and to confirm the vote as his was the last needed for approval (if I understand correctly). Thanks.

This was the mechanic being discussed: "So RA is saying he would aprove lesser vigor with a duration of 7+min(level,5) rounds or if extended duration 14+min(level*2,10) rounds"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases