Please allow reviews of Age of Worms adventures

Menexenus

First Post
Recently I made a trip to the Reviews section to start writing reviews of the Age of Worms adventures from Dungeon magazine that I have GMed so far. I quickly realized that those adventures are not considered "products" as far as the d20 Reviews website is concerned. So it is impossible to write reviews of them.

Now, I understand that it would be nearly impossible (or at least, very labor intensive) to list every single adventure published in Dungeon magazine for review here at ENWorld. However, I think the Adventure Path adventures merit special consideration, since they seem to get special attention from players and DMs alike.

Would whoever is in charge of the d20 Reviews section of ENWorld please consider allowing us to write reviews of Adventure Path adventures from Dungeon Magazine? Thanks.

Bront

The man with the probe
I think that if they are ever published outside of the mag (Like Shackled City), they can be reviewed, but otherwise you're opening the can of worms of reviewing all dungeon adventures by virtue of "You allowed the adventure paths in, why not all of them?"

Menexenus

First Post
I think there are good reasons to make an exception in this case. Many people are playing in the Age of Worms adventure path, and ENWorld would be the perfect place for people to offer reviews of the material. This would give other DMs the chance to get a heads-up about shoddy material in the series that may need to be replaced and/or patched up.

I have heard some people lament the fact that there aren't more people doing reviews here on ENWorld. Why unthinkingly stick to the letter of a policy when you could make an exception that would generate some much-needed interest among ENWorlders for writing, reading, and commenting on reviews?

Please reconsider whether an exception is warranted in this case.

Crothian

First Post
Just an FYI you are trying to convince Morrus not me. It is his policy so hopefully he'll respond to this. Thanks.

Remove ads