Skylyne

Kallikrates

First Post
Azrael

reads the notes with a frown

Threats and warnings really mean nothing to me nor do your insults. But after thinking throughly there may be another way besides me hunting after Skylyne or all of you chasing after me. But you'll have to find me before I speak of this other way.

shakes his head after putting up the reply and walks away with an even deeper frown

Last edited:

Imreis

First Post
*sighs as he tacs up one last single post*

These are things you dont quite understand, which i can understand, but do not take my words the wrong way on what i call my freinds. these people are closer and more dear to me then anyone can comprehend. i merely defend these peolpe with my very life and cannot idly stand by and watch anyone try to destroy these people. What i call them they know, they understand and if you were to ask any of this small group they would tell you the same.

very few know how lofty my possesive side can be and will always be. these people are not just mere posesions to me. they are my and my freinds alone. i greive for those that i have lost of failed along my way. if you find my words offensive or distracting then advoid my penmenship for how i feel about them will not change because someone doesnt like it.

my memories are still with you Phrin and Epsilon.

Imreis

Last edited:

Ruthia

First Post
*she stops breifly to read the notes tacked her, then shakes her head in disgust*
"Oh for gods sakes!"
She writes something down and pins it up before walking away.

To the person who is so quick to through out his oppinion, but to cowardly to sign his name. Those of us who are Imreis friends understand that he means no harm by calling us possesions. He is mearly stating that out of everyone else around him he feels more strongly for us then anyone he knows. If you've got a problem with it then I suggest you ask Sky when she comes back how she feels. Last I knew, she was fine with it......it's not like Imreis has asked us to do anything other then accept his protection.

To the one trying to kill Sky. Good luck, you'll need it. She has more friends then one could possible know, each ready to defeand her if so needed too. And no, not all those friends are suiters.

To the rest. GROW UP ALREADY! If she wanteed you she would have told you! Has she ONCE come right out and said she loved you, or that she wanted to be with you forever? If you answered that no, or answered it with a "But she INDICATED" .....Then for gods sakes back off! If there truely is one person she said yes to.....Good for you!

Ruthia

Zar Endel

First Post
~Words reform simply keeping the pace of texts before it~

"Is there a need to sign my name? Will I get dirty looks or scowls? I believe the conduct of my own person and your speaks well of how cowardess I am. And opinion is just that, an opinion. Though words are everything, you have foolishly lept at me for naught. If you would have ready what came before this maybe insight would have graced you and a stillness begot your hand. Please for all that is sake and proper try not to respond agian less you have atleast thought through your words, or have stopped the haste in writing m'lady."

My dear patrons,

I am merely looking out for Sky as a fellow follower of Mystra. And yes I may have personal feelings involved but they still take the back seat to the will of Mystra.

*signed with a silver S entwined with an Obsidian Dragon*

Kallikrates

First Post
smiles sadly as he reads

It is amazing how many would come to the defense of just one. But I have had more than enough time to think and realize killing Skylyne would not be effective. I know what must be done but I still will need Skylyne.

*signed with sketching of two black wings*

Remove ads