House Ottromous

Ottromous

First Post
I, Lord Ottromous of House Ottromous, am now formally announcing that House Ottromous will now be represented in this area. House Ottromous exists for the sole purpose of performing services to others. Those interested in becoming a member of my house or in need of a particuar service may leave a message here and be contacted.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
*a cloaked woman makes her way to the boards and tacks up a neatly written note, in response to the note before hers*

Kind sir, may I ask who you are to be telling others they are not wanted? Are you a member of the law of this city? If you are not then I suggest you leave such things to those in those positions. It is very rude to tell others they are not wanted here. How would you feel if some one told you that you were not wanted here? I think you would be irritated.

*the note is not signed*

Last edited:

Ottromous

First Post
You have misunderstood your place in society. Whether or not I am wanted here makes little difference in the fact that I am here. As far as being welcome here, I think you'll soon learn that I will be very welcome here.

-Lord Ottromous

I have seen and heard what this House does and supports. As for me not being welcome I already know my place in the scheme of the world and I have all right to voice my opinions of one who hires killers and attacks those friends that I know to be law abiding citizens. As for this peasant Ottromous, He will not be welcome here as long as I am alive.

*again the note is left unsigned*

Ottromous

First Post
You seem to know an awful lot about my House, for one with whom we have had no connection whatsoever. Please be so kind as to enlighten me as to what it is that my house does and supports and which friends of yours we have attacked.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases