Conlans Art Thread

Conlan

First Post
Bob here is a rough draft of Kaela, let me know what you think, anything you want changed or kept?

Fruk, I havent forgotten your request! :)Your next in line after I finish this one up, Just remember that this is kind of a big one and will take me a some time.

Attachments

• Kaela sketch.jpg
    Kaela sketch.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Kaela's clothing and pose look great. I pictured a really innocent young face, but that might be tough to portray. Everything is going great so far!

Conlan

First Post
Bobitron said:
Kaela's clothing and pose look great. I pictured a really innocent young face, but that might be tough to portray. Everything is going great so far!

I'll try, I thought she already looked pretty young. If I removed those shadows under her eyes would that suit you? I can see them being mistaken for bags or wrinkles.

Quick photo shop edit, but is this more along the lines of what you want.

Attachments

• Kaela sketch.jpg
    Kaela sketch.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 122

Conlan

First Post
Heres a rough draft of Valurel, I took a lot liberties with the clothing because there wasnt much to go on, so let me know if you don't like the way hes dressed.

I tried to make him savage but still look like an elf at the same time. At first I was going to try to draw him crouched down looking all psychotic like Wolverine from X-Men or something, but then I figured that you probably wanted him full figure. So I went this way. As always let me know what you guys like and don't like so I can change them before I color:)

Attachments

• Val.jpg
    Val.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Remove ads