Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
We're now aproved and ready to get started!

Quick Housekeeping Bits
Please use invisible castle to make all the dice rolls you would make in a normal game. It completely bogs me down if I have to do the rolling for the PCs as well as the NPCs, and if I get bogged down I don't update as often and things spiral out of control and... well, you get the point. Please?

I will mostly use Invisible Castle as well, and generally I post the links for each roll. If I miss one or two, you are welcome to do a search there under "DM Patlin" to see what I've been up to. Being more-or-less human, I will occasionally screw something up. If I do and you tell me about it quickly, I'll fix it. If we figure out a mistake several rounds later, though, I may simply decide you're stuck with it. :eek: Example: If I'm applying sneak attack damage to your character and I forgot you've got a blur spell up, tell me right away!

Recently
In spite of much prodding from Rowan, gathering supplies and assorted preperations take longer than desired. A full moon finds you still in Orussus, and Rowan retires with Vanth to a back room in the RDI, which is thoroughly secured with a little help from Joe. Other than some very loud unexplained howling for three nights, you manage to get through this without incident. When one more night passes without any howling, you sense it is time to go...

Reference
Recruiting was done at the Red Dragon Inn.
Experience Award #1

Experience Award #2

Experience Award #3

Experience Award #4

Final XP Award

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Boog no longer needed to sleep, a fact he often concealed from others. But he found Vanth's raving disquieting, and was relieved when the full moon had finally passed.

Confronting Rowan the morning of the first restful night after the full moon, Boog intimated that he, too was quite ready to go, and the sooner the better!

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: OK. Well it looks like we can do our crafting then. I'm going to work up Vanth and equip Rowan. This will take me a little while, as it is a project. Vanth is an afflicted lycanthrope, of which I have perhaps learned more than I should having just read that section in the SRD to see what modifications I need to do to his CS. It is complicated. You do want Vanth to have all the characteristics of an afflicted lycanthrope, though, do you now, Patlin?

Hopefully, we can continue down the road. Probably the only weapon Rowan will be able to buy for himself is a MW mighty +2 composite longbow. He'll mention this to Juliana, politely, if she's willing to craft for him.

Joe Smith has just earned Rowan's undying gratitude. Everyone else is glad this moon is overwith, and Rowan stops being so stressed out and snappy.

"Let's head out Boog."

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
"Let's head out Boog."

"Wow, Hold on there! You wouldn't want to leave without finishing your drinks, would you?
As i was saying, if i'd embark on this great adventure with you folks, i would need to purvhase some items first. A two week journey you where saying... right? Are we traveling on foot or do i need a mount? And what about any special preperations? Do i need some special protection or weapons? I was planning on doing some extra shpping anyway so it's not really a big deal."

ooc: still not very clear: is Talbin in or not?

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana looks at Rowan, then at Talbin, "We taking the little man with?"

OOC: What all do you need crafted? I did all my other crafting in the old thread. MW Bow will run you about 525, MW Glaive 270, MW Breastplate is 310 (Breastplate just 175), Mithril Chain Shirt 950, Mithril Breastplate 3500, anything else, ask. Yes, I know prices aren't a flat discount, deal with it.

OOC2: This will be interesting, if Rowan keeps calling Juliana Red, and Talbin comes with.

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin glances hazily at the woman for a few seconds and replies "Well, since i was going to do some shopping.. i am looking for an masterly crafted chainshirt and a shortsword with a silvered edge. How much would that set me back? "

ooc: well, if the offer is also open for me, i would be really happy with a MW chainshirt and a silver shortsword.. If someone could loan me 700gp i'd love a mithril chian shirt.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I can craft a fine chain shirt for 220 gold, and a silvered short sword like this one for 25 gold," Juliana says. She draws her silvered short sword and shows it to the halfling. "Yours would likely be smaller. I could probably balance it better than this one, but that will take more time and cost more."

OOC: She can afford to, but not going to happen :p

B4cchus

Explorer
"That would be splendid! By the way, as i asked before, do i need to arrange a mount of some sort for myself? or will we be traveling by foot?"

Talbin will be making the following purchases:
mw chainshirt 220 gp (crafted by Julliana)
silver s sword 25 gp (crafted by Julliana)

3 potions of CLW 150 gp
mw thieves tools 100 gp
silver sling bullets(10) 20 gp
everburning torch 110 gp

He will be selling the following equipment:
Thieves tools 15 gp
leather armor 5 gp
shortsword 5 gp

For a total of 600 GP

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
Patlin, I assume the monks gave us directions. Did they give us a map? Can we figure out how long it will take to get there? (Maybe El Jefe can help on that one!)

The Shrine is in the northern mountains, south by southeast of Earling. I figure you can take the road to Rivenblight, about 250 miles. You'll then need to head north through the Silverwood about 300 miles in rougher terrain to hit the mountains. Once there, all bets are off as the terrain may be very rough indeed.

edit: Which is to say, you have directions but no map.

"That would be splendid! By the way, as i asked before, do i need to arrange a mount of some sort for myself? or will we be traveling by foot?"

I suppose if you don't want get mounts for everyone, I could come up with a few extra encounters...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases