Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
As you enter the Shrine of Mists, you feel another moment of disorientation, and stand once more in mist so thick you cannot see your comrades. A wave of healing energy passes over you.

"YOU ARE CLEANSED. YOU HAVE SAVED THE VILLAGE OF STEADWELL FROM A GRIM FATE. YOU HAVE OUR THANKS. YOUR LOVED ONE IS RETURNED TO YOU, HIS AFFLICTION REMOVED. MAY GOOD FORTUNE FOLLOW YOU, AND MAY YOU CONTINUE TO SERVE THE GREATER GOOD."

ooc: The healing energy cures any lycanthropy that might be in your system, and incidentally heals 10hp to any character that remains wounded.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Time to head back to Orussis then," Juliana says. "That is, unless you have more mischief to get into," she look at Rowan.

Patlin

Explorer
Final XP Award
Time (October)
3rd Level: 150 xp
4th Level: 200 xp
5th Level: 250 xp

Weretiger Battle
3rd Level: 720
4th Level: 640
5th level: 600

Saving the girl before the battle: 200 xp bonus

Talbin: 1,070 xp
Boog: 1,050 xp
Rowan, Julianna, Brother E: 1,040 xp

El Jefe

First Post
Boog all but demanded that the group pass through Rivenblight on the way back to Orussus. There was a certain shop that he simply had to visit...

B4cchus

Explorer
Patlin, this has been a great adventure. Real smooth show with some exciting developments. Thanks!

As far as albin is concerned he's fine with returning to Orussus. How will we go about the "loot"?

Patlin

Explorer
Loot: All of the loot from the weretiger was either coins or trade goods that are readilly exchangeable for coins, so dividing it up shouldn't be difficult. I think it worked out to 2k each, right?

Rivenblight: Given Julianna's reaction last time, she might be reluctant to return to Rivenblight. I'll give a summing up narrative of that stop once I know who's going.

Patlin

Explorer
B4cchus said:
I wasn't sure the 10k was official or an estimate off an appraise roll :)

:)

Keeping track of a "real value" and a seperate "appraised value" has always struck me as annoying extra paperwork. Unless you find yourself typing "I jump out the window, grabbing the more valuable of the two items on the windowsill as I go" you're not going to get a lot of use out of the appraise skill in one of my games.

Manzanita

First Post
"Whatcha need in Ravensblight, Boogster?" asks Rowan. "I'll probably go with you. I need to get a new silvered axe, and I want a big sword. Nothing like a big sword, eh, Boogster?"

He mostly ignores Juliana's jibe at the shrine. He merely replies, "You're going to miss me, aren't you?"

OOC: This was an awesome adventure, Patlin. I was ready to ditch Rowan before you picked this up, and now he's my favorite PC! Rowan won't go back to the RDI, at least not yet. He'll take Vanth back to his homeland. Maybe we have enough to run my adventure now. Would anyone be interested in that? It would kick in before you all returned to the RDI.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases