Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius, who has been uncharacteristically quiet since entering the shrine, nods to himself at Boog's words.

"A good question. You understand that until Vanth is healed, we must continue to guard against his turning as well as the adversary you send us to defeat? At least until the waning of the moon."

"It is for Vanth and Rowan to decide if they will accept your offer. For myself, I am pledged to help them, and I will do so."

"But please tell us, if you will - who are you? You speak to us in our minds - a mode of communication out of the ordinary (though less so, I find, than I once thought) - and yet you do, indeed, hold converse with us. This is not like the vision my god granted me when he called me to his priesthood but like speech shared with one's peers. And yet it is clear that you are beings of great power - so it would be a graciousness to share with us something of yourselves."

(As usual, when the floodgates of speech are opened, it is no small trickle that pours forth.)

OOC: So, I guess Rowan's regretting giving away his silver battleaxe now?

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan shakes his head & mutters about having given away his axe. "Aye. I have no love for the lycanthropes who infect others. Already they have taken my father and now threaten my brother. I will go and kill this beast."

Patlin

Explorer
Regarding what is to be done with Vanth:

"THE INFECTED ONE SHALL REMAIN HERE FOR TREATMENT WHILE THE TASK IS COMPLETED."

The chorus of minds also responds to Brother E's spiritual inquiry.

"WE ARE HIGHER SERVANTS OF THE GODS, NOT THE GODS THEMSELVES... WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT VISIONS THEY MAY HAVE SENT YOU. KEEP FAITH WITH THEM AND HOLD TO THE GREATER GOOD."

Patlin

Explorer
You find yourselves outside the shrine. Apparently, your audience is over.

Experience Award #4

Time
8/31/06 to 9/31/06
2nd Level: Talbin: 100 xp
4th Level Brother E, Rowan, Julianna and Boog: 200 xp

Encounters
Grugach (6 CR 1, 3 CR 2, 1 CR 3) Handled through RP
900 xp for Talbin
880 xp others

Spirits of the Shrine (RP Encounter, Ad Hoc CR 5)
360 xp Talbin
320 xp Others

Totals
Talbin: 1360 xp
Others 1400 xp

Patlin

Explorer
Anyone who qualifies, please level up and get aproval.

Edit: A quick check shows that Talbin leveled up. Looks like we'll be heading into the final encounter with 4 4th level characters and 1 3rd level character.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: If my math is right, Boog made 5th by 18 points. I guess that makes up for the one fight in Tournament of Flowers when he was about 15 points shy of a level.

Approval pending.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan takes a deep breath. His brother has been taken from him again. Hopefully this time for the better. He won't return without his brother's deliverance. He turns to the others.

"Uhm. Anyone got an extra silvered weapon? Perhaps I can get one in Steadwell."

OOC: Thanks for the XPs, Patlin. I'm very happy with the rewards so far even w/o treasure! We've been rocking!

Patlin

Explorer
Continuing on in your travel through the mountains, you head for the village of Steadwell. As you finish climbing the final rise before the village, you look down at a small valley filled with farms. The village itself is tucked away in the north end of the valley, and consists of about a score of homes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases