Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Previously
Keeping back just a bit, Talbin moves to threaten the wasp, but fails to stab it.

Julianna again slashes the wasp, dealing 8 damage.

The wasp attempts to sting Julianna, but misses.

Round 5
Rowan misses.

[Talbin goes here.]

Vanth finishes off the wasp with a well place arrow.

***end of combat***

Patlin

Explorer
Combat XP
Talbin, Rowan, Brother E -- 300 xp
Julianna, Boog -- 267 xp

Time XP
Adventure began 7/31/06 -- less than 1 month, no time xp yet

Talbin and anyone else with enough xp will level up before the next encounter.

Manzanita

First Post
"Well done everyone!" Shouts Rowan. "Nice shooting there Tex," he says smiling at this brother. "That McTavish blood is a winner." he continues, winking at Juliana.

He gets off his horse and pokes at the wasps with minor curiosity before continuing.

Patlin

Explorer
I believe Brother E needs to make two more poison saves, while Julianna needs to make one more. (For secondary damage.)

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Well done everyone!"
Boog strolled past Rowan in search of his spent crossbow bolts, muttering something about "having to use crude force to deal with these mindless creatures". After some searching, he was able to retrieve both of them.[sblock=OoC: ]2 bolts, 50% chance of retrieval, rolls are d100=9 and d100=49...that second one was nicked pretty bad, but still useable.[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
Although he looks a bit green about the gills, Father Eusebius moves determinedly over to Julianna and says, "Here, Lady, let me share what small blessing I have from Hyrag to help in overcoming the poison in our veins."

He holds up his holy symbol and his face grows still in concentration. With a quiet prayer, he reaches out and touches her on the arm, saying, "The Shining One give you strength!" Julianna feels a small but undeniable surge of power within herself.

Then he prays again, this time over the wound on his chest. After a moment he looks up, his face a little less drawn, and smiles at her.

After a moment the smile fades and he says somewhat plaintively to the group at large, "Would someone be able to catch my mule for me? It ran away when the wasps came."

[sblock=OOC]Casts Resistance on Julianna and himself, giving a +1 resistance bonus on saves for 1 minute.

Blood of the Werewolf; Encounter #1; two secondary Fortitude saves vs wasp venom DC 14 (1d20+7=11, 1d20+7=23)
(Resistance bonus included.)[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Boddynock said:
"Would someone be able to catch my mule for me? It ran away when the wasps came."
Deciding that it was the only way he could make himself useful in this encounter, Boog unloaded his crossbow and started searching for the missing animals.

Manzanita

First Post
"Aye. Save your legs, Boog. I'll round up those mules." Rowan puts away his guisarme, turns his horse and gallops after the mules.

B4cchus

Explorer
"Yay! We got those critters good, didn't we?" Talbin cheers as the last of the two wasps comes down.
"Ah, you'll get my mule? That 'll be great!"

ooc: I'll submit Talbin for level up approval.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases