Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded] - Page 12




What's on your mind?

  1. #111
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    B4cchus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,751

    ° Ignore B4cchus
    Quote Originally Posted by Patlin
    If you wish, you may alter your action since your target fell before your turn.
    Talbin moves to the other wasp and attacks. I'll keep the rolls, so he misses.

 

  • #112
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    ° Ignore Patlin
    Previously
    Keeping back just a bit, Talbin moves to threaten the wasp, but fails to stab it.

    Julianna again slashes the wasp, dealing 8 damage.

    The wasp attempts to sting Julianna, but misses.

    Round 5
    Rowan misses.

    [Talbin goes here.]

    Vanth finishes off the wasp with a well place arrow.

    ***end of combat***
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

  • #113
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    ° Ignore Patlin
    Combat XP
    Talbin, Rowan, Brother E -- 300 xp
    Julianna, Boog -- 267 xp

    Time XP
    Adventure began 7/31/06 -- less than 1 month, no time xp yet

    Talbin and anyone else with enough xp will level up before the next encounter.
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

  • #114
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Manzanita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    8,395

    ° Ignore Manzanita
    "Well done everyone!" Shouts Rowan. "Nice shooting there Tex," he says smiling at this brother. "That McTavish blood is a winner." he continues, winking at Juliana.

    He gets off his horse and pokes at the wasps with minor curiosity before continuing.
    My PbP characters
    Spoiler:

    LEW
    Ignatious O'Reilly: halfling wizard7/Loremaster 2
    Esmerelda Persephone Jara: Human Sorcerer6/Paragon3
    Rowan McTavish: Human Barbarian3/Fighter1/Ranger1/Sorcerer1
    Living Eberon:
    Raven Rogue3/Fighter1/Dragonmark Heir 1

  • #115
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Patlin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,832

    ° Ignore Patlin
    I believe Brother E needs to make two more poison saves, while Julianna needs to make one more. (For secondary damage.)
    PbP details Invisible Castle Dice Rolling LEW DM LEB DM
    LEW PCs: Ironwolf Banion Tor LEW PCs: Anvuss Rionus el'Aundair T'Ranis

    "Daddy's teaching me to play D&D. I am his 'young apprentice.'" Brielle Patlin, 7 years old, 3/9/08.

  • #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Manzanita
    "Well done everyone!"
    Boog strolled past Rowan in search of his spent crossbow bolts, muttering something about "having to use crude force to deal with these mindless creatures". After some searching, he was able to retrieve both of them.
    OoC:
    2 bolts, 50% chance of retrieval, rolls are d100=9 and d100=49...that second one was nicked pretty bad, but still useable.
    Living EN World
    Currently playing
    Oirhandir in Once Upon a Rheim,
    Boog Sammas in Blood of The Werewolf
    and DMing The Stuff of Dreams

    Living Superheroes
    Playing Avatar in The Antiques Roadshow

    Living Eberron
    Playing Shoot in Head of the class

    The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

  • #117
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Boddynock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,323

    ° Ignore Boddynock
    Although he looks a bit green about the gills, Father Eusebius moves determinedly over to Julianna and says, "Here, Lady, let me share what small blessing I have from Hyrag to help in overcoming the poison in our veins."

    He holds up his holy symbol and his face grows still in concentration. With a quiet prayer, he reaches out and touches her on the arm, saying, "The Shining One give you strength!" Julianna feels a small but undeniable surge of power within herself.

    Then he prays again, this time over the wound on his chest. After a moment he looks up, his face a little less drawn, and smiles at her.

    After a moment the smile fades and he says somewhat plaintively to the group at large, "Would someone be able to catch my mule for me? It ran away when the wasps came."

    OOC
    Casts Resistance on Julianna and himself, giving a +1 resistance bonus on saves for 1 minute.

    Blood of the Werewolf; Encounter #1; two secondary Fortitude saves vs wasp venom DC 14 (1d20+7=11, 1d20+7=23)
    (Resistance bonus included.)
    ..

    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

    "Run, my pretty little chunks of XP, run!" (Belkar, OOTS 115)

    My characters: Father Eusebius; Peladus Bralc; Ragnok Drakeforge; Tarag of Clan Durvinn

  • #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddynock
    "Would someone be able to catch my mule for me? It ran away when the wasps came."
    Deciding that it was the only way he could make himself useful in this encounter, Boog unloaded his crossbow and started searching for the missing animals.
    Living EN World
    Currently playing
    Oirhandir in Once Upon a Rheim,
    Boog Sammas in Blood of The Werewolf
    and DMing The Stuff of Dreams

    Living Superheroes
    Playing Avatar in The Antiques Roadshow

    Living Eberron
    Playing Shoot in Head of the class

    The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

  • #119
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Manzanita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    8,395

    ° Ignore Manzanita
    "Aye. Save your legs, Boog. I'll round up those mules." Rowan puts away his guisarme, turns his horse and gallops after the mules.
    My PbP characters
    Spoiler:

    LEW
    Ignatious O'Reilly: halfling wizard7/Loremaster 2
    Esmerelda Persephone Jara: Human Sorcerer6/Paragon3
    Rowan McTavish: Human Barbarian3/Fighter1/Ranger1/Sorcerer1
    Living Eberon:
    Raven Rogue3/Fighter1/Dragonmark Heir 1

  • #120
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    B4cchus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,751

    ° Ignore B4cchus
    "Yay! We got those critters good, didn't we?" Talbin cheers as the last of the two wasps comes down.
    "Ah, you'll get my mule? That 'll be great!"

    ooc: I'll submit Talbin for level up approval.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Mature]Werewolf: The Forsaken PbP - Blood in, Blood out
      By Tokiwong in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 261
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 07:59 AM
    2. Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]
      By Patlin in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 628
      Last Post: Wednesday, 6th June, 2007, 04:38 AM
    3. Traps and Wards (Erekose 13 Judging) [Concluding]
      By Patlin in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 389
      Last Post: Saturday, 5th May, 2007, 09:45 PM
    4. Zombie Hunt (Bront Judging) [Concluded]
      By Patlin in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 194
      Last Post: Thursday, 7th December, 2006, 05:28 AM
    5. M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED
      By Manzanita in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 984
      Last Post: Wednesday, 27th September, 2006, 10:14 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •