Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Continuing to travel on, the band of adventurers makes good time in spite of their wounds. The sun gets progressively lower in the sky, until it seems an apropriate time to camp for the night.

Boddynock

First Post
Father Eusebius has been drooping progressively lower in the saddle over the past hours. When a halt is called, he drags himself gracelessly but gratefully from his mule's back. He sees to the tethering of the beast, unsaddles it and gives it a portion of grain from its packs. Then he helps with the campside tasks, although he is swaying wearily by the end of them.

When supper's over, he speaks up. "If you are content for me to do so, I will take first watch. It might be a good idea if someone watched with me. Although I can stay awake, I may not be much use if we are attacked, and so it would be good to have another guard on hand."

He thinks for a moment, then adds, "I will not spend Hyrag's blessings on myself, since they will be needed if we are attacked. My healing will be slow but it will be steady - the Good God willing!"

[sblock=OOC]How about two hour watches? Five at two hours would be ten hours, which means eight hours' sleep. Or, if you like, Eusebius can watch on his own, which makes six watches, twelve hours total, and ten hours' sleep.

If we go with a shared watch first up, would it be a good idea for Talbin to take it with him? That way the 2nd level rogue and the disabled monk can probably equal a third level watch. :lol: [/sblock]

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin replies to Brother E's proposal on watch duty: "Brother, i'd say you need your rest more than any of us right now. I will take over your watch so you can sleep! I'm sure i'm up to it" He looks around to the rest of the group "I'm, sure i'm up to it"

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius nods at Talbin's kind offer, and nods again at his insistence that he can stand the watch alone. "Thank you, my friend. While I do not wish to be a burden to any of you, it is true that I would be very glad to get some sleep right now."

"Well then, if there are no objections, I will leave first watch in Talbin's capable hands. Good night."

He unfolds his bedding and falls into it. Within moments he is fast asleep.

Patlin

Explorer
A night of rest...

[sblock=Rules]
Healing

After taking damage, you can recover hit points through natural healing or through magical healing. In any case, you can’t regain hit points past your full normal hit point total.
Natural Healing

With a full night’s rest (8 hours of sleep or more), you recover 1 hit point per character level. Any significant interruption during your rest prevents you from healing that night.

If you undergo complete bed rest for an entire day and night, you recover twice your character level in hit points.
Magical Healing

Various abilities and spells can restore hit points.
Healing Limits

You can never recover more hit points than you lost. Magical healing won’t raise your current hit points higher than your full normal hit point total.
Healing Ability Damage

Ability damage is temporary, just as hit point damage is. Ability damage returns at the rate of 1 point per night of rest (8 hours) for each affected ability score. Complete bed rest restores 2 points per day (24 hours) for each affected ability score.
[/sblock]

Brother E recovers 1 point of Dexterity and 3 hp. Julianna recovers 1 point of Dexterity and 4 hp.

Damage Summary
Brother E (10 of 23 hp, 9 dex damage)
Julianna (32 of 36 hp, 1 Dex damage)

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan is sad to see Eusebius fall assleep so fast. He had wanted to speak to him this night. Oh well, perhaps tomorrow as they travel, they will have some moments of private to discuss Rowan's questions. Rowan's happy with the march order. He does have some words with Juliana before he falls asleep.

"Hey Red. Thanks for coming. I know you think there's no reward, but maybe we can work something out." He winks and retreats to his bedroll.

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius rolls out of bed just before sunrise. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he stands - swaying a little - and stretches so hard that joints pop. He works the kinks out of his neck and breathes deeply of the pre-dawn air. He then moves a little apart and begins a series of exercises to tone his body. From there he moves into the forms of his art, moving slowly at first, then increasing in speed. Before long, however, he is tripping over his feet, and cursing at the pull on his still lacerated chest and side.

"Well, at least I'm awake. I do feel a little better."

Then, turning to the direction of the rising sun, he stands and waits. As the first rays of the sun's light touch him, he pulls himself upright, raising his arms and opening them wide to the Lord Hyrag's beneficence. He stands there, emptying his mind of all except the experience of the light, praying and waiting on his god's blessing.

After a quarter hour of this, he lowers his arms, turns and stumbles back to his bedding. Slumping onto the ground he says, "I think I'll just rest for a minute."

Soon he rises again and goes about the normal morning's business of the camp.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana gives only a nod of thanks to the holy man as he touches her, and keeps a sharp eye on where he places his hand. Once the blessing is done, she says "Thank you," before continuing her business.

Manzanita said:
"Hey Red. Thanks for coming. I know you think there's no reward, but maybe we can work something out." He winks and retreats to his bedroll.
"My Mistress is on the way, and I must see her again soon. And I worry of him letting loose on the world, perhaps to seek to control the minds of other young women such as the were-kind do.*" Juliana says, matter-of-factly.

Before she rests for the eve, she focuses her thoughts, letting her mind help close her wounds.

*Reference to LPNN, which of course, Rowan is likely unfamiliar with.

OOC:Body Adjustment (1d12=4), should heal her full with rest.

El Jefe

First Post
Boog watched Eusebius go through his morning routine with amused detachment. Noting how clumsily the other moved, Boog decided that the sooner the effects of the poison were gone from his system, the better. As for himself, bearing no wounds, having no ability to heal, and having a full supply of Power, there was nothing to do but get on with the journey. He took a few moments to ensure that his mind was attuned to his Power, then made ready to leave.

Manzanita

First Post
"OK." Rowan marches about the camp, making sure everyone gets packed up. "We're moving hard today. Let's get to Ravenblight tonight & get Eusebius healed up."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases