Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

B4cchus

Explorer
Patlin said:
He's in if he wants to be!
He sure does! but i think that was obvious by now.

"I don't feel much for streching my short legs for two weeks to come, so i guess i'll get myself a mule of some sort to carry me and my things"

Talbin will aso buy:
Mule 8 gp
Riding sadde 10 gp
Saddlebags 4 gp
Bit & bridle 1 gp

For a total of 23 gp.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't have a mount, but I supposed I can get one if it's nessessary," Juliana says.

OOC: What happened to the Knight's Horse? and Patlin, you up for letting Juliana get a superior horse? Or standard only? She's willing to pay a bit extra if need be.

Juliana spends some time at the forge and emerges with a Masterwork Chain Shirt, and a Silvered Short Sword of small size.

OOC: CP: 25 + 3, Cost: 83.34, and 10, so 94. Makes back 245. I'll note her sheet.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: What happened to the Knight's Horse? and Patlin, you up for letting Juliana get a superior horse? Or standard only? She's willing to pay a bit extra if need be.

While there are some superior horses to be found in Orussus, you're having trouble finding one that's available for sale. You'd have to offer a lot of money to pull it off. (For 3x the price of a normal horse of whatever type, you can get one with +2 to Str, Dex or Con.)

The Knight's Horse is unavailable to you.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I've finished purchasing gear. It will take me a little while longer to complete Vanth's CS, but Rowan has a light warhorse, with a light load (exactly), 10 days trail rations, 5 days feed, & MW guisarme & mighty comp longbow. Vanth has a light horse, which presumably will have a light load. (Haven't quite got that all worked out yet.) Looks like a good group. Sorry, I dropped the ball there on recruiting yesterday - couldn't keep up with you guys. Glad to have everyone on board. Patlin, do you wish to tell us what season it is? If Rowan believes it will be cold, he'll add a winter blanket. Rowan has some cash left & will buy extra rations for anyone who can't afford them. Just ask.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
Sorry to be late getting here. Eusebius is looking for some equipment - I'll work it out and post it here as soon as. Just wanted to reassure you that I hadn't disappeared.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan rests on the back of his new horse and watches the group assemble. He loves the feel of the powerful beast underneath him. He loved his powerful new bow and his fine new guisarme. He'd found his brother and was feeling better than ever.

In Hendralia, most people were distrustful of city dwellers. Greedy, rude, and useless was the general consensus. Yet here were four people who were coming to help him on his quest. They weren't asking for money, only adventure and a good deed. Amazing. He'd have to rethink his views on the world on the long ride ahead of him.

"OK, folks. Off to Ravenblight. We can get whatever extra equipment we need there, so no point in hanging around anymore. Let's get moving." Rowan was equiped similarly to when Boog and Juliana met him. But he now was mounted and carried a find powerful bow. He also had a battle axe sheathed on his horse. The blade glittered silvery. Rowan didn't mention this weapon to his brother, but surely Vanth understood. Life was cheap in Hendralia. As much as the brothers loved each other, they also understood what needed to be done in the world.

Vanth was looking better. He was astride a gray riding mare. He wore a chainshirt, and was well armed with a longbow, longsword, throwing axe and dagger. His saddlebags were bulging with food and provisions.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
OOC: I've finished purchasing gear. It will take me a little while longer to complete Vanth's CS, but Rowan has a light warhorse, with a light load (exactly), 10 days trail rations, 5 days feed, & MW guisarme & mighty comp longbow. Vanth has a light horse, which presumably will have a light load. (Haven't quite got that all worked out yet.) Looks like a good group. Sorry, I dropped the ball there on recruiting yesterday - couldn't keep up with you guys. Glad to have everyone on board. Patlin, do you wish to tell us what season it is? If Rowan believes it will be cold, he'll add a winter blanket. Rowan has some cash left & will buy extra rations for anyone who can't afford them. Just ask.
OOC: anything Juliana crafted? I need to keep track of craft points and such. I'll think on the horse once I know the answer.

B4cchus

Explorer
To finish it off, Talbin buys some rations and feed:
10 trail rations 10gp
10 days feed 1sp
4 waterskins 4gp
50' hemp rope 1gp

After he finishes shopping he returns to the already gathered members of the group.
"Oh boy, this all sure is exciting don't you think! you think we will see a lot of danger? I sure hope i brought enough things. Maybe i should go and dbuy some more?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana leads her horse behind the others, checking to make sure everything is packed. She takes care to pack away some things on her horse so she need not carry them. Once ready, she mounted up.

"Let's be off," she said, in her always serious demeanor. "Mistress Katrina is to the north as well, I'd like to see her on the way."

'Someone's got to keep an eye on that creature. Rowan is far to rash and childish.' She thought. 'So why am I following him?'

[sblock=Juliana's Shopping List]Light Warhorse (Standard) - 150 GP
Military Saddle - 20 gp, 30 lb
Saddlebags - 4 gp, 8 lb
Trail Rations, 10 days - 5 gp, 10 lb
Feed, 5 days - 5 cp, 50 lb
Waterskins, 3 - 3 gp, 12 lb
Light Chain Barding - 133 gp 3 sp 4 cp & 40 CP, 50 lb
Total - 315 gp 3 sp 9 cp + 40 CP[/sblock]

[sblock=Order/Watch]
Marching orders:
1by:
Rowan
Juliana
Boog
Talbin
Eusebius

2by:
Rowan, Juliana
Boog
Talbin, Eusebius

Watches (2 hours 40 Min each):
1st: Juliana
2nd: Rowan
3rd: Eusebius, Talbin(Or alternitively on 4th with Boog)
4th: Boog[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases