Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

B4cchus

Explorer
"Uhm, i wouldn't call it a sexist remark.. People call me Red all the time and.. well.. you know, you shouldn't give yourself such a hard time just because people call you Red. It's quite common to call a person by an obvious feature, like shorty, it's not per se a sexist thing. I think. Anyway, i just responded caus i thought he was talking to me, since people call me Red all the time. Not that i feel let out or anything, its just a bit confusing, that's all. By the way, are we done in this... town? I wouldn't mind moving on before we get in some fight with some half-elf gang or something. Sure we could beat a couple of these guys but they tend to come in big numbers, with more friends still. I'm hungry. Should we eat something here? Though i don't like being here it would sure be nice to eat a good meal instead of rations or berries. Maybe they got a nice stew! I really like stews you know. Too bad nobody makes em like mother. My mother makes the best stews! I would just keep eating that, no matter how full i am. You should try it sometime! You'd just have to agree that it's the best stew ever! I'd give anything to eat some of that stew right now! Maybe we could take a detour on the way back. I'm sure you all could eat along, she alwas has a really really big pot of stew on the stove. Or maybe she's cooking soup. My mother's chicken soup is like the best! Not as good as her stew, but in terms of chicken soup it's like the best chicken soup around! You should see what she puts in it, thing's you'd never imagine going into a chicken soup, but when you taste it.. it's like wow and did all that stuff really go in there? And then there's the bread. Mother makes like the best bread you've ever had.
Not like that spongy stuff you get in the shop, or those brick hard rocks but it's like good and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. She also puts lots of nuts and thing in it. I's bet its the best bread around. Goes really well with stew and soup too! All this talk about food made me hungry! Let's go get something to eat! Like stew, or soup, and some bread too! Gotta have bread with those. What do you think guys?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Talbin, I have found found most men, or at least those of my stature, to have only a few things on their mind. They wish to stroke their own egos, belittle women, and make them sexual conquests," Juliana says, a tinge of hate in the last part what she says. "I don't think you would understand. Now come, let us leave this god forsaken this god forsaken place."

As they make their way out of the town, Juliana does not look anyone in the party other than Talbin in the eyes. Nor does she realy listen to much else of what is said.

[sblock=Talbin]There is an obvious hint of sadness, as well as pent up anger in Juliana's eyes, unlike the steady determination she normaly has.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Did we have a watch order? It may be important for RP reasons.[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
[sblock=OOC]Did we have a watch order? It may be important for RP reasons.[/sblock]
[sblock=OoC]See posts 24 and 24. I have:
1st: Juliana
2nd: Rowan
3rd: Eusebius, Talbin
4th: Boog[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
"I'm sure you're mom's stew is the best, Talbin, but I'd prefer some flame-roasted venison to spending another hour in this town. Let's get back to the open country." says Rowan.

"And Red, you forgot 'cold beer'."

Patlin

Explorer
The party moves on past Rivenblight, but not before Talbin is able to purchase some excellent food. (He can either get hot food or supplies with which to cook, whatever his preference.) As they leave town, Boog has a nagging feeling that he's missed something, but he can't put a finger on what that might be.

That night, you hear the unearthly howling that you heard on the way into Rivenblight once more, but your rest is undisturbed. Julianna, studying the landscape, determines that Mistress Katrina's place is about two days off at the current pace, and only slightly out of the way.

Edit: Feel free to post any events happening upon setting up camp, didn't mean to rush past that... started posting before Bront's last post.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan finds the strange howling unnerving, though he tries not to let his brother notice. As he beds down he nudges his twin with his elbow. "I think I've blown it with Juliana. You're welcome to have a try though." he says with a chuckle.

He then takes up his saddlebags and edges over, nervously, to Eusebius. "Feeling better now?" he asks. He exchanges a bit of small talk as he takes a seat, and slips a something quietly out of his bag.

"Listen, Brother. I never went to school you know. I grew up on the frontier and learned what I know the hard way. I'm not trying to make excuses for myself, but that's the facts. I do have this." He takes out his basic reading book and shows it to the monk. "My friend Kirin, of the mortalists, was teaching me how to read. She didn't get very far. I, um, borrowed this book from the monks at the monestary. I've been trying to work my way through it. I have some questions. Do you think you could help me?"

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
As they leave town, Boog has a nagging feeling that he's missed something, but he can't put a finger on what that might be.
The elan meditated on his unease once camp was set up. "'Set your mind free'...what was that all about?"

Boog resolved to visit the strange city again at the earliest opportunity.

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin buys some nice foodstuff on thier way out of town and treats the party to a nice meal at campsite. Since he isn't that much of a cook he doesn't bother to actually buy cooking gear.
"Its not even close to what mother would make but it sure tastes good!"

ooc: spent 25 sp on foodstuff (5x good meal). I'll definately put some skilpoints in profession cook next level :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana remains silent and withdrawn through dinner, and eats little.

[sblock=Rowan]You're awaken rather roughly for your watch. As you look up, you see Juliana turning away, her face perhaps a little more flushed than normal, and perhaps a hit of wetness on her cheak.

In her usuall fashion, she strips off her plate and dons a chain shirt before she rolls into her bedroll, but she seems rather determined not to look at you. "Mistress Katrina's place is two days off to the north. We should head that way, it won't take us too far off course." Her voice breaks at least once as she says that, but she forces her way though it.[/sblock]

[sblock=Patlin only]Rivenblight seems like a good place for Juliana to have origionated from, so I'm going to go with that, particularly if Katrina is 2 days from here. She has turned her back on it though due to many of the events there that changed her and made her the hard, generaly man hating woman that she is today. This also adds some of the extra baggage that is causing her reaction here. It shouldn't invalidate anything that happened, particularly because she does not look much like the woman who left, now being much stronger and harder. Just some FYI :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases