Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan smiles at the young brunette, but lets Juliana do the talking. "I think we might like it here," he says to Vanth quietly.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
"How may I help you?" She asks.
"I am Juliana Hayes, a student of Mistress Katrina," she says. "I wish to see the Mistress, and seek lodging for myself and my traveling companions while we are here."

She looks back at the others, herhaps a bit nervoisly.

Patlin

Explorer
"Juliana! The mistress has mentioned you. You and your friends are of course welcome, come in, come in. My name is Tria."

She's very friendly. Julianna feels an immediate dislike for the younger woman, though it's possible she could overcome this.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan moves forward to shake Tria's hand. "Hi. I'm Rowan McTavish. This here's my brother Vanth. He's the cute one." he finishes with a wink.

Patlin

Explorer
She wrinkles her nose at you in amusement.

"Julianna's the cute one, silly." She says while shaking his hand. "Come in, though, I would hate to keep a guest standing in the doorway while I joked about his questionable taste."

Perhaps Julianna could learn to like Tria after all...

"Well, brother..." Vanth comments as he follows Tria inside, "...at least there's still hope the beer is cold."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you Tria," Juliana says as she walks in, holding back a snicker at Rowan.

"So, where is the Mistress?"

Patlin

Explorer
"She's up in the arboretum. Come right this way."

Tria leads the party up to the third floor of the manor house, down a long hallway and into a large open room that seems to be almost entirely filled with windows and flowers. The cost to heat the place must be staggering, unless some magic was involved in the construction.

Amongst the flowers, tending to some Orchids, Mistress Katrina looks up and smiles when she sees Julianna.

"Welcome! I'm so glad you have come." She quickly cleans some soil off of her hands and gives Julianna a fond embrace.

"Have the skills I tought you been of use in your travels little firebrand, or have you defied my expectations of you and found a life of peace? You look well, if a bit hard travelled."

She continues to inquire into Julianna's health, and discusses in return how she and the school have faired in Julianna's absence. It seems the school now has an even dozen students, and she has Tria run off to ensure that the kitchen will prepare sufficient food for her new guests.

"You shall have to show me the state of your skills, my dear, though surely after you have rested. Perhaps in the morning, you will visit the Salle?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana returns the warm embrace and... smiles? she does seem much more relaxed than anyone's realy seen her of late. "No, I have fought, and even defended your honor in the Tournement of Flowers. I had hoped to follow up more on my training on seeking the path of the Warmind. I can feel myself almost grasping many of the concepts you taught me Mistress. I'm at the cusp I feel."

"These are my traveling companions. Rowan, and his brother Vanth, Talbin, Boog, and Father(Brother?) Eusebius. Talbin is ill, we were attacked by Thought eaters last night."

"Visiting the Salle sounds wonderful. Much more pleasant than Rivensblight which I had the unfortunate circumstance to pass through a few days ago."

[sblock=GM]Katrina is well aware of Juliana's history at Rivensblight[/sblock]

Remove ads