Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
"Are you saying that just to be offensive?" Vanth asks crossly. "I apreciate your help, but couldn't you at least make an effort to be civil even so?"
"Tis the truth. If it comes to you or allow an inocent to be infected, it is an easy choice." Juliana says. "I'm sorry if you find that offensive."

Patlin

Explorer
"I see the truth in and, and can't really argue with you as much as I might want to. However, we all allready know as much... repeating it so often suggests either a complete lack of compassion or a streak of cruelty."

ooc: Or, of course, the way Bront has chosen to portray Julianna's charisma... but that's metagame.

Vanth thrusts out his arms towards his brother to accept the alchemical silver chains, turning away from Julianna.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I simply wish to remind your brother, lest he forget. He seems like he'd like to forget," Juliana says.

OOC: Yeah, higher Cha would have worded it better ;) But it's Jules as well.

Boddynock

First Post
Manzanita said:
"The rest of you, well, how much are you up for? I suggest we all stay together, but I don't want you close by if you think you'd just kill Vanth if he escapes."
Eusebius says, "I have never fought a werewolf before. When Vanth changes, is he vulnerable to unarmed attack? I have been trained to attack to subdue, as well as to kill. If such blows from my fists can be effective, then I am happy to be on hand to help deal with him, should he escape. If not, then how can we hope to control him without doing him permanent damage?"

Patlin

Explorer
Is the plan basically to secure Vanth to a tree with the alchemical silver bindings and wait it out till moonset?

If not, or if there is anything anyone wants to do before moonrise post soon.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Were creatures are resistant to damage from any weapon not made of silver or magic," Juliana says. "I don't think your hands would be effective unless you are very advanced in using them."

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan pats his brother on the shoulder. "It's OK. You'll get used to her. Handy in a fight, you know. Nice of her to come with us, really. You know how it is, though," He drops his voice to a whisper, "you always hurt the ones you love."

He turns to the others. "Vanth makes quite a racket when he changes. Perhaps you remember from Joe's. He may attract any preditor in the viscinity, and chase off any prey. So we should fortify. Push some rocks and braches together. Make some strongholds."

OOC: Yes, though, the plan is to tie him to a tree and hope for the best.

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
He turns to the others. "Vanth makes quite a racket when he changes. Perhaps you remember from Joe's. He may attract any preditor in the viscinity, and chase off any prey. So we should fortify. Push some rocks and braches together. Make some strongholds."

Between choosing the right tree and fortifying the area, you have a reasonably wide set of choices. Fill in this map (within reason) as you'd like it and place yourself upon it.

Code:
  A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |M |N |O |P |Q |R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z
01  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
02  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
03  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
04  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
05  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
06  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
07  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
08  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
09  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
10  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
11  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
12  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
13  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
14  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
15  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
16  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
17  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
18  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
19  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
20  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
21  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
22  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
23  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
24  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
25  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
26  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin leaves the planning of the camp to the rest. He'll try to makes pointers where he sees them fit, being a rogue. He'll help with any work needed done. meanwile he'll put some effort as described in the dm-only block below.

[sblock=dm only]Talbin will hide during the night's rest, only coming out of hiding for his watch. He'll put special care in finding/making a suitable place to hide but so as that the rest will expect as little as possible of his intentions. The hiding place will be within 100' of the main camp. Should i make the roll of will you do it and keep the results (which seems more suitable).[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
[sblock=B4chus]That's one of the one I make. Once they make the map, you can either give me coordinates or simply s direction and distance, such as 100' southwest or something like that.[/sblock]

Remove ads