Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Rowan and Vanth have light horses with medium load. They both plan to push the party as fast as they can, hopefully more than 8 hrs a day. Vanth will take watch with Rowan, perhaps. Either of them would be happy to take Boog's rope. They could also carry his backpack.

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
OOC: Rowan and Vanth have light horses with medium load. They both plan to push the party as fast as they can, hopefully more than 8 hrs a day...Either of them would be happy to take Boog's rope.
OoC: Boog will hand 5 lbs (50') of silk rope to Rowan, take his staff in hand, and start walking.

Patlin

Explorer
Ready to travel, the party heads north along the roadway. A few days pass in companionable travel without incident, and you begin to have some hopes that the journey will be quick and your mission easy. The first sign that this might not be the case is a loud buzzing sound coming from the woods to the east of the road....

Roll Initiative.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
Right, I've fine tuned the list. Can Juliana craft any items for Eusebius - that is, has sufficient time passed that she can have crafted the items? If not, he'll purchase them at list price. He's after a MW silvered kama, a case of silvered bolts and a MW light crossbow. I'll put them in his inventory and deduct full price from his funds. Let me know if she makes any of them, and I'll adjust the gp total in his character sheet.

Here's the list of what he purchases:

Bolts, crossbow (10) 1gp 1lb
Bolts, crossbow, silvered (50) 13gp 5lb
Bracers of armor +1 1000gp 1lb
Climbers’ kit 80gp 5lb
Continual Flame cast on signet ring 110gp -lb
Crossbow, light, MW 300gp 4lb
Feed for mule, per day x18 0.9gp 180lb
Gloves, pair* 0.8gp -lb
Kama, silvered, MW 290gp 2lb
Mule 8gp -lb
Potion, Cure Light Wounds x2 100gp -lb
Rations, trail (per day) x13 6.5gp 13lb
Rope, silk, 50 ft 10gp 5lb
Saddle, riding 5gp 30lb
Saddlebags 4gp 8lb
Signet ring, with symbol of Hyrag** 5gp -lb
Spell component pouch 5gp 2lb
Wand, Cure Light Wounds 750gp -lb

TOTAL: 2639.2gp

* The idea, of course, is that he can cover the Continual Flame when he wants to be unseen.

** To act as secondary holy symbol, if primary symbol lost.

Eusebius will also be selling some equipment:

Bullets, sling x17 0.08gp 8.5lb
Kama 2gp 2lb
Longspear 2.5gp 9lb
Nunchaku 1gp 2lb
Siangham 1.5gp 1lb
Torch x5 0.02gp 5lb

TOTAL: 7.1gp

GRAND TOTAL: 2632.1gp

Eusebius has a money order, from bankers trusted by Joe, for 3000gp, which was his share of the rewards from the Fort Knocks adventure.

He will cash that in to pay for his supplies, taking 17gp, 9sp in change, and 350gp in gems – 4x5gp, 8x10gp, 5 x50gp.

I have to dash back to work now, but I’ll finalize figures later today and update Eusebius’ character sheet.

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
The first sign that this might not be the case is a loud buzzing sound coming from the woods to the east of the road....

Roll Initiative.
Despite plodding along for days behind Rowan and Juliana's horses, Boog was quick to respond to the buzzing to his right.[sblock=Numbers]Initiative is d20+0=14[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Boddynock said:
Bolts, crossbow, silvered (10)* 3gp 1lb
Continual Flame cast on signet ring** 110gp -lb
Gloves, pair*** 2gp -lb

* Could you confirm that this is the correct price for these, please?

** A judge’s call here, please. Would Eusebius, as a monk and cleric of Hyrag, know when the sun is rising aboveground if he is in a dungeon? This is the time that he would choose to pray for his spells for the day. If not, could the Continual Flame spell cast by a cleric of Hyrag (3rd level spell) perhaps change colour when the sun rises? Say, from orange overnight to gold at sunrise. If he has to pay the extra for a clerical spell to gain this effect, just let me know and I’ll adjust his gp total.

*** I guessed at a price for a pair of light leather gloves. None of the light magical gloves in the DMG have any appreciable weight, so I haven’t allowed any for these. The idea, of course, is that he can cover the Continual Flame when he wants to be unseen.

* -- I've seen that argued about, but your interpretation is fine with me.
** -- While not as precise as a clock, Brother E is close enough for Hyrag. He will know when to pray in order to get his spells back.
*** -- You get gloves as part of an explorers outfit. If you don't happen to have such an outfit, you find a nice pair of gloves for 8 silver before leaving town.

Remove ads