Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Previously, in Round 2
Talbin sneaks forward 20' to k15, hoping the wolf hasn't seen him.

Round 3 Begins
The first wolf high tails it out of the area at it's best speed. (Huuray for Boog!) :)

[Boog is up.]

El Jefe

First Post
Boog knew that if he tried to stand and fight the enormous wolf that it would snap him up in those huge jaws in no time. He had to get out of there! But what to do about it? If he just made it run away like the other, then they'd both come back in a few hours, and the party would be weaker than before. No, they had to fight this thing and kill it somehow, or at least severely weaken it. Too desperate to even notice that Juliana was speaking instead of using the mindlink, he called back to her mentally: "I can't...I've got to get away from this thing...but I'll weaken it for us!"

He took a step back, swinging his staff from side to side to keep it off of him. Again, he drew upon his Power to invade the creature's mind, planting a powerful repulsion to the feel of a person's body between its jaws.[sblock=OoC: ]5' step back to H10. Manifesting Aversion, and the aversion will be to biting any humanoid. 22/23 HP, 11/25 PP.[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius' first thought on seeing Rowan fall is to get to him as soon as possible. Although he is unable to make it to his companion before the wolves strike again, he manoeuvres into position to cast a healing spell on the fallen barbarian.

OOC:
I won't use sblocks, since Talbin can't open them on his phone (mutters something about new-fangled technology).

Eusebius uses his two rounds to move into position and cast CLW. I'm assuming (hoping) that he'll be able to move into a position to avoid attacks of opportunity.

Blood of the Werewolf; Encounter #3; Round #3; casts Cure Light Wounds (1d8+1=7)

Patlin

Explorer
Initiative, hp, and status effects
Boog (9 of 23 hp, AC 11)
Rowan (1 of 42 hp, AC 16) (Stable, Rage, Will fall unconcious when rage ends)
Winter Wolf 2 (21 damage)
Brother E (23 of 23 hp, AC 16)
Julianna (36 of 36 hp, AC 23 with Force Shield)
Talbin (12 of 12 hp, AC 19)

(All party members are blessed)

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 Continues
Brother E heals Rowan, bringing him (temporarilly) concious. (Healing reflected in status above.)

ooc: As far as I can tell, Julianna's die roll doesn't include the bless spell. That'll be enough to change it from a miss to a hit.

Julianna hits the wolf for 10 damage.

[Talbin goes here.]

Boddynock

First Post

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
The wolf blasts Boog for 13 damage with its breath weapon, or 6 damage if Boog makes a DC 16 reflex save.
Again, the Companion stole a bit of Boog's Power to help jerk him out of the way. But even that was not fast enough to save the Elan from taking the full force of its horrid breath. "Must...put an end to that, too!", thought Boog. Moving further back, he attacked the creature's mind again, trying to fill it with distaste at the prospect of using its breath to fight.[sblock=OoC: ]First, using Elan Resistance to save vs. breath weapon: d20+5=8; even with the Bless, that doesn't work. Boog takes 13 damage. Next, standard action to manifest Aversion a second time, this time attempting to convince the wolf that he'd rather do anything except use his breath weapon (or bite a humanoid, of course). Maybe that'll reduce him to grappling? Worth a try. Finally, how far did that blast go? Boog will move due "north" (toward H01) just far enough to get out of range. If he can't get that far in a single move action, he'll take one move action and go to H04. 9/23 HP, 7/25 PP (11 -1 for Resistance, -3 for Aversion)[/sblock]

Remove ads