Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
"Well, we should keep moving. We won't go far. Vanth, just hold on to your horse & don't fall off. We'll stop early and prepare for the next night." Rowan goes about picking up the camp, untying Vanth & getting the group rolling.

Patlin

Explorer
Travelling onward, you believe you are very close to the shrine. You might even be able to make it there tonight. Your path takes you into a wooded valley, and posted in plain sight you see a marker with various bones and glyphs. Prominently displayed at the top is a humanoid skull pierced by an arrow with a barbed tip.

Boddynock

First Post
Patlin said:
Your path takes you into a wooded valley, and posted in plain sight you see a marker with various bones and glyphs. Prominently displayed at the top is a humanoid skull pierced by an arrow with a barbed tip.
Moving up to examine the skull, Eusebius turns to the others and says, "Ah ... and this is an encouraging sign?"

OOC:
Patlin - how many days has it taken to reach this place? I need to update Eusebius' supplies (rations and food for the mule)?

Patlin

Explorer
Boddynock said:
OOC:
Patlin - how many days has it taken to reach this place? I need to update Eusebius' supplies (rations and food for the mule)?

ooc: I apreciate the attention to detail, but don't worry about it. I prefer to handwaive stuff on that level, and if I make an off the cuff estimate El Jefe will enshrine it as canon for the living world. :p You can assume Vanth and Rowan have succeeded in restocking your supplies with occasional hunting and gathering as you've travelled, possibly trading some red meat for grain (for the mule) in an off-camera encounter.

Manzanita

First Post
"We're not pushing our pace. We're stopping well before moon rise, shrine or no shrine. Perhaps it would be better to stop now, and fortify our camp. Who knows what we'll meet at the shrine. If they're hostile, then we could have a fight on our hands just when we need to tie up Vanth here."

Rowan insists that Vanth travel armed and unchained while the moon's down. Now he wants to set up a camp where they can have some cover of trees. Maybe on a hill.

Patlin

Explorer
It's only 1 PM at this point. You could stop if you would like, but even by your most conservative estimate you could get a lot further today without any lunar problems.

Boddynock

First Post
"Nay, friend, let us push on. We are tired, true, but the sooner we find this shrine, the sooner your brother may be healed. If we come in sight of the shrine, then we may camp a little distance from it and explore on the morrow."

Remove ads