Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: I prefer to handwaive stuff on that level, and if I make an off the cuff estimate El Jefe will enshrine it as canon for the living world. :p
OoC: Only if it's plausible, in which case it should be enshrined as canon, just to flesh out the world.

If it's not plausible...

Then it's GM error! :p

Bront

The man with the probe
"We can push on till an hour before dusk. That should be safe," Juliana says.

OOC: Manzinita, you have e-mail :)

B4cchus

Explorer
"I don't like the idea if him there turning all wolfman on us without his shackles. Let's just travel untill dinner and than make camp? There's not really that much to fortify in these hills, except maybe aking your time t find a good spot for camp."

El Jefe

First Post
Boog loaded his crossbow, just in case. His recollection was that people who put up skulls as markers generally had a very forceful way of expressing their opinions. Boog walked warily along, and decided that if the party could manage to cross 4 or 5 miles after spotting the skull, then and only then might it be time to unload the weapon and relax a little bit.

Patlin

Explorer
The glyphs on the marker seem to be some sort of elvish lettering. Talbin speaks elvish, and so is able to make out a variety of phrases such as "no trespassing." Being untrained in the art of deciphering scripts, the primitive letters don't mean all that much to him. He does, however, recognize the obvious threat that the marker represents.

No traps or valuables appear to be installed in the marker.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan agrees to continue until an hour before dusk, as long as he believes that gives them plenty of time before moonrise. Rowan has little interest in the warning. They are already on combat alert, having been attacked numerous times. Rowan prefers fighting humanoids over weird disapearing dogs and giant wasps anyday. He rides with his guisarme in one hand.

Boddynock

First Post
Father Eusebius observes the young rogue examining the marker in minute detail without a word, then, later, turns in the saddle and asks of anyone who will answer, "Who is it that keeps the shrine? What is the history of this place?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana keeps her Guisarme in one hand as she rides forward wearily.

[sblock=Manzinita OOC]Did you get my e-mail?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases