Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

B4cchus

Explorer
To the rest of the party: "They want us out of thier territory, then they will talk us. I sayy we move back a little and talk with them."

[sblock=elven]We will move back. We mean no harm. We are just travelling through these lands[/sblock]

Meanwhile Talbin keeps asharp eye out to spot anyone who might be talking with him.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana relaxes her stance a bit, but does not put her shield away, "We should be weary, but at the moment, they have an advantage if we do anything else."

El Jefe

First Post
Upon hearing the hidden voice reply in elven, Boog quickly manifested a Mindlink with Rowan, Juliana, Talbin, and Brother Eusebius. Over the connection, he thought a message to them..."I do my best work when I'm not full of arrows...keep that in mind."[sblock=OoC: ]21/25 PP remaining.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Retreating back past the marker as a sign of good faith, the party waits nervously for the archers to show themselves. After about five minutes, half a dozen shadowy forms emerge from the woods.

The elves that come forward have longbows in hand, though reassuringly they have no arrows knocked. They seem quite burly for elves, and their clothes are very rough in character. About half of their skin seems to be painted with some sort of green substance.

[sblock=elven]"Why do you come to the territory of the people? Strangers are not welcome here. We wish you no harm, but we will not allow you to trespass against us."[/sblock]

Anyone who wishes to reply, state whether you are doing so in Elvish or some other language. Roll any skill checks that apply (presumably diplomacy, though bluff or intimidate could apply.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases