Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Might be best to keep him shackled, just in case," Juliana says.

[sblock=OOC]
Rowan
Vanth
Juliana
Boog
Talbin
Eusebius

Normaly I'd move Vanth down, but I don't think Rowan would like that.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Descending the marble staircase, the mist gets thicker and thicker. Soon, it's so thick that you can no longer see one another. You feel odd, and suspect this place must be enchanted in some way.

A voice rings out -- or in any event, it seemed like a voice for a moment. Your experience with Boog's power allows you to quickly conclude it is some form of telepathy.

"WHAT DO YOU SEEK?"

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan keeps a firm grip on Vanth's arm as the mist thickens. He'll slap the silver shackles on if Vanth starts to change.

Rowan rolls his eyes at Talbin's squeek, but no one can see it.

"We seek a cure for my brother's lycanthropy!" shouts Rowan. Though perhaps he only need think his response, it's not really his way. "We mean no harm!"

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
A voice rings out -- or in any event, it seemed like a voice for a moment. Your experience with Boog's power allows you to quickly conclude it is some form of telepathy.

"WHAT DO YOU SEEK?"
Another one with Power? Boog's senses sprang into full alert. Perhaps this place could provide the healing that Rowan sought for his brother, but there was great danger here, too. Boog mulled over the prospect of using more of his own Power to link the band together again.[sblock=OoC: ]I presume that the Mindlink that Boog manifested back on the trail has expired? (40 min duration) If so, Boog will ready an action to manifest another mindlink, on the condition that the party is threatened but not actually attacked.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
"WE SENSE THE AILMENT. IT IS WITHIN OUR POWER TO REPAIR. WE ARE LIMITED IN HOW WE MAY INFLUENCE AFFAIRS ON YOUR WORLD, AND WE WOULD USE OUR POWER FOR THE GOOD OF THE MANY, NOT MERELY OF THE ONE. WILL YOU EXCHANGE SERVICES WITH US?"

The mental voice is thunderous, and seems to be some sort of chorus.

Manzanita

First Post
"Healing Vanth will benefit all those whom he would attack if left untreated!" Shouts Rowan. "But I ask for nothing for free. I will aid your cause in exchange for the cure." He pauses then, looking at the others to see if they would volunteer as well. "Who are you?" He adds.

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin remains silent as Rowan does the talking 'It would be to easy to just walk in here and get it fixed, now wouldn't it? Oh well, at least it's more oppertunity for some adventure.. and maybe shinies!'

Patlin

Explorer
"THE CURSE OF LYCANTHROPY IS NEW IN THIS ONE. IT HAS NOT YET TAINTED HIS SOUL. THERE IS ANOTHER, TWO DAYS TO THE NORTH IN THE VILLAGE OF STEADWELL. HE IS BEYOND SAVING, AND HOLDS THE VILLAGERS IN A REIGN OF TERROR. DESTROY HIM, SAVE THE VILLAGERS, AND WE SHALL HEAL YOUR BROTHER. YOU ARE OF GOOD HEART, AND MAY KEEP THE TREASURE HE HAS ACCUMULATED AS A FURTHER REWARD."

Edit: Apparently, if no lowercase appears in your post it gets automatically "fixed."

El Jefe

First Post
Boog gnashed his teeth at the irony of it all. A situation tailor-made for Power, yet he dare not waste it just for the sake of communicating with this...entity. "And what of Rowan's brother until then?", he asked, speaking aloud for the benefit of his companions as he thought to the entity. "How can we keep him safe and ourselves safe from him during the full moon while dealing with this Other at the same time?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases