Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
"I can craft a few more silvered weapons if we have the time. I myself have a short sword, which is functional, but could be better." Juliana says.

ooc=Damage Reduction info form wizards. Guess I was wrong about silver, not that Juliana has anything enchanted at the moment.

El Jefe

First Post
Upon hearing Juliana's suggestion, Boog's ears perked up. "Can make my dagger a silvered dagger?" An unnatural grin split the oddball's face. "I'd like that a lot. It would help with this werewolf, no? How much would I have to pay you?"

Juliana couldn't help but notice that this was a change for the usually reticent mentalist, who had preferred to hang back in combat to use his mental powers rather than his barely-existant skill at arms.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'd best be making a new one, and simply materials will be fine in this case, as it'd be stupid to not be properly equiped. Should just be a few gold," Juliana says. "Taking Mistres Katrina's advice on combat?"

OOC: Calculate the cost of a silvered weapon and let me know what it is, price should be 1/3rd. If you realy want, I can make a masterwork one. Juliana will simply round up to the next gold, anything extra you want to give her she won't turn down though ;)

El Jefe

First Post
Boog and Juliana discussed the cost of materials, and finally settled on a price of 8 Orussus Crowns for the piece. Boog deflected Katrina's question about Mistress Katrina, as he seemed to have something else in mind.

OoC: I have Dagger (2gp) + Silvering Light Weapon (20gp) = 22gp, / 3 = 7.33 gp, round up to 8.

Patlin

Explorer
I'm somewhat unclear as to where you are planning on doing this. Are you going to town first, or do you have alchemical silver and some sort of miniature forge with you? How long will the crafting take?

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius listens to the plans to forge new weapons for a time, then says, "Might it not be that we will not have the opportunity for such preparations? If the werewolf is terrorizing the village, we may encounter it sooner rather than later. Would it not be better to have our plans laid and our preparations made before we ride in? Who knows, we may not even be welcome there - such is the blinding effect of terror."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'll need proper supplies and such, the town ahead should hopefully have a forge," Juliana says. "If not, we will have to make do, or hope they have some supply of quicksilver."

OOC: With craft points, they just kinda appear overnight if you can forge. I was thinking of doing this in town, as you mentioned there was one, and Jules should be able to rent some space with the blacksmith. She's saving up for a big purchase, but she's not going to be too cheep.

OOC2: there is a potion/oil that gives silver temporarily to a weapon.

Patlin

Explorer
As you head into town, you begin to get the feeling that something isn't right. Window shutters snap shut as you go by, people who see you at a distance head hurriedly inside, and the streets quickly become deserted.

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
As you head into town, you begin to get the feeling that something isn't right. Window shutters snap shut as you go by, people who see you at a distance head hurriedly inside, and the streets quickly become deserted.
"It might be hard to find the things you need to make my new dagger", Boog observed to Juliana. "I can make someone open up their doors and talk to us. Would you like me to do that?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases