Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
You'd estimate that the various golden items, in total, are worth about 10,000 gp.

The shrine lies before you, and Vanth is presumably within.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
I can't believe it's been three months! :lol:

Thanks, Patlin - it's been great fun.

So, that's 2000 gp apiece, then?

And do we roleplay the encounter at the shrine, and the return journey - or do we just assume that it's a quiet trip back?

One thing Eusebius is very concerned to ensure is that neither Rowan nor Juliana have contracted lycanthropy from their wounds. (Otherwise this has to be done all over again!)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I was going to do a little rp in the shrine, then wrap up. I was indeed planning to resolve any lycanthropy issues before the wrap up. :)

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: :cool:

Eusebius reins in, glad to dismount from the saddle which was still something of a trial.

"Here we are, friends. Gaudeamus dominum! Now let's go in, and see how your brother is faring, Rowan!"

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Serious weirdness at the shrine notwithstanding, Boog will insist on passing through Rivenblight on the way back to Orussus.
Manzanita said:
"Boogster, you're a powerful man. Never heard of anything like that before..."
Boog nodded in acknowledgement. "I was a man once", he thought. "I wonder if you truly know what I've become. And I'm not powerful enough by half...but I'm getting there."

"That experiment failed", he stated flatly. "I wanted to do the killing part myself that time. But it didn't work." It was as close as anyone in the group could recall to Boog actually apologizing for something. Boog didn't elaborate, for to him no elaboration was needed.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
I forgot to do the actual rolls after the encounter with the winter wolves, when Eusebius used the wand to heal Rowan and Boog to around 20 hp each.

Blood of the Werewolf; Housekeeping; as many uses of the Wand of CLW as needed to bring Boog from 9 hp to about 20 and Rowan from 1 hp to about 20 (1d8+1=6, 1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=2, 1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=9, 1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=4, 1d8+1=6, 1d8+1=3, 1d8+1=5)

I make that 2 uses of the wand to get Boog to 23 hp (9+6+8=23) and 3 uses to get Rowan to 20 hp (1+2+8+9=20), for a total of 5 charges.

So, with the healing he gave Juliana in the midst of the grapple, that makes a total of 6 charges expended. Cool! Lots of charges left.

By the way, when Rowan asks, Eusebius has spent 220 gp for healing and for right of way to the elves.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
Oh, and Eusebius will have used the couple of days' travel to heal Rowan and Juliana as much as he could with his spells. That's a total of 3 CLW and 4 CMW per day.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you, but I can heal myself. No need to waste your wand," Juliana says to Eusebius.

She will heal her own wounds with the power of her mind (Body Adjustment), doing what she can before they travel, and continuing to do more after that when she can till she is healthy.

Juliana notes her lack of being mentioned by Rowan, but decides to not respond for once. Besides, it appeared she had more money to work with now, so she began to draw up plans for her new armor in her head.

As they enter the shrine, Juliana looks over to Rowan, "You know, there is still time, you could still choose to just kill him." It takes but a moment for a smirk to cross her face after she says it.

OOC: It's only the bite, and Juliana did not get bit, only clawed. So no lycanthropy for her. Also, she'll take orders after the adventure if you want her to craft anything non-magical. She has something in mind she wants to craft, but I think she'll have some CPs left over, and still needs some money I believe.

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin in very excited and shares his ethouiasm all the way back to the shrine "Wow, guys that was like, unbelievable! Did you see when the tiger went all.. and Jukes, she just... And look at the shinies! There's probably more sinies in here than. I don't know. But it's sure a lot of shines!"

00c: Looks likeTalbin will be ordering that mithral chain shirt after all :) I need to plan my purchases a bit and i'll get back to it when we get back to Orsussus. Thanks for the offer!

Remove ads