Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Tonks

First Post
Strahd: How much knowledge would Lenuran have? I am pretty sure that with his background he would have been to the town for a day or two to gather some info, but I don't think he would have been there long enough to know everything about the town.

Edit: Wanted to mention that I will be traveling tomorrow and won't have access to internet until Sunday.

Last edited:

Lenuran's Knowledge.

Let's say that the last time you was in Hommlet was nine years ago, when the place was still a village, now Hommlet is a little town, you were around when the temple was rising again and fell, you know about the history of the area - the temple, Moathouse and even Nulb – though you never been in those 3 places at all.
As for people in Hommlet, you know that Burne and Rufus built a castle over there, Elmo is a vague memory and everyone knew him as the town fool, captain of the militia, it's surprised even you when Atzil says it.
As for the Church of St. Cuthbert, you heard about the Canoness but didn't meet her, you talked to Calmer and Terjon.
Ostler Gundigoot, the owner of the welcome wench is an old man now, you had your talks in the past over a drink.
Everyone know about the Old trading post, the place for adventurer to supply, the former owners was spies of the temple, who knows in whicj jail they are rotting now.
There is an old friend of your in the town, Naddy Tomanloft, she is a female gnome and a Leatherworker.
You remember Spugnoir, he was a wizard and you talked to him several times in the inn.
And the last one is Jaroo Ashstaff, whom you talked several times as well, he is a Druid of the Old faith and stays in the grove.

Tonks

First Post
Lenuran will be buying a pony and other related gear, but I don't have the books with me where I am. Could someone give me a ballpark number on how much will be spent and I will take it from the gold given to me by the First Council.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tonks said:
Lenuran will be buying a pony and other related gear, but I don't have the books with me where I am. Could someone give me a ballpark number on how much will be spent and I will take it from the gold given to me by the First Council.
The online SRD is your friend.

Tonks

First Post
Strahd:

Work has been killer and I have been trying to knock out this project before deadline on Friday. I will be able to post over the weekend after I get it done, but have been slammed in RL. Sorry for the delay, but please move Lenuran as you see fit and I will catch up asap.

Kafkonia

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
No problem Tonks.
Kafkonia - are you still with us ?

Yep. Sorry, going back to work after a week off threw off my schedule, especially since it turns out I didn't have the IC thread on my subscription list. Won't happen again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases