Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Since you failed to enter into the deep rooms of the moathouse from the module ways, I'm sure you realized that I needed to improvise a new way, through the cave, prepare for more interesting improvisations in the future. :]

please update me

Greeting friends and foes :)

I updated #4 in the RG with the new ceremonial relics, if you took anything from the list of the items you recovered so far in the adventure to yourself, please note and I'll update the list accordingly.

EDIT: Defcon - Update Ithiken to level 5 please.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Roy (Strahd). the kind DM

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'm in the process of leveling up. I'll have most of it done shortly. The only thing I'm holding off on is my new 1st & 2nd level spells known, only because I need to check out the Spell Compendium and see if there are any good Force spells in it. Especially a 2nd level Force attack spell. If I can't find anything good, then I'll just choose something else.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Finally chose my two new spells... took a pair of new Bigby's spells from Player's Handbook II. Bigby's Tripping Hand, and Bigby's Warding Hand. They aren't necessarily the greatest spells in the world, but they make the most sense from a character standpoint (being not only force spells, but also coming from Ithiken's mentor).

I'll add the spell descriptions to my character sheet in case people do not have PHII to reference.

Rhun

First Post
I actually like wizards that take spells that are different from all the old stanbys. Especially if they can find creative uses for them.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Apologies all around, but I am going on vacation tomorrow morning and won't be back online until Monday, July 9th. Please feel free to NPC Ithiken when I'm gone. His standard modus operandi when combat is inevitable or has alread begun is to cast either or both of Mage Armor and Shield, then throwing Magic Missiles around. Although now with the Bigby's hand spells, he'll also go tripping people or slowing them down as needed as well.

Thanx all! See you in a few!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases