Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Rhun said:
Now we just need Ithiken to throw around some of the high level Bigby spells!
Hey, believe me... I'm waiting to level up so I can! LOL!

And just fyi Strahd... the description for both PHII Bigby spells are written up on my character sheet.

I realize the Hand is just going to slow the undead down and not stop him, but I figure anything is better than nothing to hopefully stop it going after the horses.

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, this is actually the slowest leveling game I've ever played around here. We've only gained 1 level in 3 years! LOL.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Yeah, this is actually the slowest leveling game I've ever played around here. We've only gained 1 level in 3 years! LOL.
OOC: One benefit of the Living Worlds: Time XP.

My Ravenloft game has had several levels, at least. Though I spread them out judiciously. :)

Rhun

First Post
My PCs in the ALPHA group started at level 2, and are up to level 5. So that's about a level per year. :) I've actually had to slow the XPs down though...as I don't want them gaining too many levels yet!

I’m surprised that no one remembered my promise that once you are out of the woods I’ll let you go up a level.
So ... To even everybody, you all raise to the next level with points equal to the minimum of that level and if memory is correct I think its level 5 or 6.

Rhun

First Post
We are level 5 now, so this should stick us at level 6.

What books are you allowing, should we decide to choose a prestige class or such?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases