Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I've got the Kid planned out until level 8, so he'll be taking another level in scout (with Master Thrower after).

Rhun

First Post
I've got the Kid planned out until level 8, so he'll be taking another level in scout (with Master Thrower after).

I had originally planned on taking Korbryn to Fighter 7 and then adding Dwarven Defender, but I'm not sure that is the best plan for him at this point.

Voadam

Legend
My prestige class will be . . . cleric.:)

Contemplating this last combat my new feat is extra turning. Blowing up the minion zombies was fun.

Rhun

First Post
I'm not finding any prestige classes that really appeal to Korbryn either, so it looks like another level of Fighter is likely in the works.

Rhun

First Post
Cool beans. Lenuran will now take a level in Archmage.

Oh, and I meant Korbryn will take a level in LEGENDARY DREADNOUGHT! :D

Question for Strahd...will you allow Improved Toughness to serve as Toughness for a feat prerequisite? I still think I'm just going to go for Dwarven Defender, even though we aren't that high of level yet.

Although, if I decide to just focus on fighter using some of the cool feats from the complete series, who knows. Maybe I'll just play a straight fighter and see what happens. :)

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Cool beans. Lenuran will now take a level in Archmage.

More evidence Lenuran's mind was warped by contact with the underground purple pillar of Cthulhu

Ooh, adding in a level of +1 bard spellcasting with lower HD, BAB, reflex save, skills and no bardic music. And I suppose you could reshape a glitterdust spell if you learned it. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases