Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Preach it, my friend! :)

Wizards aren't exactly meant to be front line fodder, so I'm not sure what type of fighting you had envisioned your pc doing....

Rhun

First Post
Wizards aren't exactly meant to be front line fodder, so I'm not sure what type of fighting you had envisioned your pc doing....

Wizard Spell vrs Greatsword = Wizard's Advantage
Wizard Quarterstaff vrs Greatsword = Wizard Dies.

And actually, I know HM know this lesson. In another game I'm in with him where he plays a wizard, he tried fighting with the quarterstaff instead of spells. It was basically a TPK for our party! LOL.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Learned well, but it isn't front line fighting I'm worried about it's fireballs, lightning bolts (like the blue dragons breath), and traps. One bad save and it could be currents. :confused:

I will diffently not be in the front my critters and flaming spheres will be helping protect me from that.

HM

Rhun

First Post
Learned well, but it isn't front line fighting I'm worried about it's fireballs, lightning bolts (like the blue dragons breath), and traps. One bad save and it could be currents. :confused:

You won't have to worry, because those things will all have their hands full with Korbryn. Thus far, he has proven highly effective as a tank (and once as a statue).

All right,

I've been extremely erratic in my pbp posting for the last couple of months in contrast to my normally 1/weekday posting in the games I play in.

No worries Voadam.
I'm busy myself with a new job. I'm studying toward a teaching diploma in mathematics and this is exams time, I'm doing my PhD in geophysics, I need to find time for my own wife and daughter, I need to find time for my friends, and I need time for my self.

O.k. character is up there ^

questions are down there v

1. How do I determine hp after first lvl?
2. May I put a few other spells in my spellbook? I have right now the 3 + Int mod. I get at first lvl, and the two per lvl for every lvl after 1st. (Just want a few helpful spells.)
3. I would like for my character to be pursuing the temple followers and in my background I wish to put down that my character has an orche colored robe and a holy symbol.
4. About the pursuing I wanted to put that they attacked me and my master, stole a magic item my master was creating (a fire based item) and got away (all but one) questioned him and got the info yoou gave me and his robes. My master is to old to travel but will be "watching" and helping as he can. This is only if you o.k. it SVZ.
5. Could I have watched that priest who spoke in town from the shadows so I know what he said, Then Dei (pronounced "Die") would head to the tavren to think of a plan to capture the nasty cleric.
6. I haven't summoned a familiar will do after lvl 9 and get Improved Familiar Feat.HM

1. Like what S@S said.
2. What S@S said.
3. No ochre robes and holy symbol in your backpack - you want them - go and get'em.
4. Let's say that you questioned locals here and there and they told you they saw ochre robed priests in this region, so you came here from Veluna or Furyondy.
5. Yep.
6. Sure.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Couple questions if you have a sec:

1) Is Dei ready and complete (mostly want someone to check my math) and...
2) Is there an RG for this SVZ?? I had a hard time finding this charater to see if I spoke dwarven (I don't :( ) so guess I won't know why they are spitting at each other LOL :p

HM

Rhun

First Post
I'm sure Strahd is good with you posting him. He can go over him later and let you know if anything needs to be changed.

I also just realized that i never chose Korbryn's 6th level feats. I should probably get on that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases