Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Voadam

Legend
Rhun said:
1 kg = about 2.2 lbs

EZ PZ
Gah, even with that formula it would be a speed bump for those of us who are american non-scientists who don't deal with metric systems. Or at least this one. :)

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Just wanted to say Happy new year folks, Today we celebrate the Israeli new year.

Excellent. Happy New Year to you, Strahd! May the new year bring you prosperity and happiness! :D

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Do you need a player for your Ravenloft game ??
I'm the most fitting player for this kind of game :)
Just filled it, man! And your role, let's say, it already taken. :p

CoC

Lately I showed interest in Call of Cthulhu (CoC) D20 RPG,
I bought Arkham Horror board game, I watched the movie "Cthulhu" (2007) which was one of the worst movies I ever seen, But I heard "Call of Cthulhu" (2005) is good.
I even played Munchkin Cthulhu
I acquired the D20 books.
Any one knows something about CoC … anyone played it before?

Rhun

First Post
I've never played d20 CoC. I remember playing the old, old CoC PRG from like 20 years ago. It was fun in a horrific kind of way. :D

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Ditto. CoC is fun if you like madness and survival horror. Not so good if GM shows favoritism to his girlfriend.

stonegod said:
Ditto. CoC is fun if you like madness and survival horror. Not so good if GM shows favoritism to his girlfriend.

I was a DM in a Ravenloft campaign, I killed one of my 1st level players with a vampire, another player of mine, level 3 rouge was aged by a mummy cleric 13, another fighter type character were used as pieces for a flesh golem.
Believe me I love horror and I'm quite ruthless in horror games.
But I have an excellent idea for Call of Cthulhu game, an adventure, here in Israel, imagine your self, the streets of old Jerusalem, around 1900 AC, the quarters of the old city, The dome of the rock, the secret tunnels of the Holy temple, Jews, Muslims, Christians and other secretive cults and above all, the ruthless Ottomans rulers of the land, by the way, it is not far from other interesting locations – the pyramids in Egypt and the Red rock of Petra … maybe I'll save it for my next game … another game of mine "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" is entering his final stage.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases