Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
Voadam said:
Crazy Israelis and your flipped month day notations. You probably use the metric system too. :)

LOL. That's exactly what I thought when I first say that. He'll be gone from February to September? Wow...that's a long time. :D

Voadam said:
Crazy Israelis and your flipped month day notations. You probably use the metric system too. :)

Yeah , Yeah.
Metric system rules!!! Maybe I'll start to write this way and you'll do some calculations.

DM : "You enter into a 5X5 meter cubic room. Korbryn looks into the darkness of the pit and see a ledge 3 meter beneath him."

Now you will do some calculations instead of me. :)

As for the Day/Month/Year – This is the most reasonable way to write it and not Month/Day/Year. :D

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
As for the Day/Month/Year – This is the most reasonable way to write it and not Month/Day/Year. :D
Silly. Anyone that uses a computer knows its YYMMDD, not DDMMYY or MMDDYY. :p

s@squ@tch said:
I will file a grievance with the appropriate legal entities if you attempt to bring the metric system into a fantasy world. ;)

Do not test me!!!! :lol:

I’ll bring Celsius instead of Fahrenheit and Kg and grams instead of Libras (The weight thingy still gives me a lot of trouble, damn with this lbs.) :)

Rhun

First Post
Do not test me!!!! :lol:

I’ll bring Celsius instead of Fahrenheit and Kg and grams instead of Libras (The weight thingy still gives me a lot of trouble, damn with this lbs.) :)

1 kg = about 2.2 lbs

EZ PZ

Voadam

Legend
Yeah , Yeah.
Metric system rules!!! Maybe I'll start to write this way and you'll do some calculations.

DM : "You enter into a 5X5 meter cubic room. Korbryn looks into the darkness of the pit and see a ledge 3 meter beneath him."

Let's see, meters are about a yard, so x3 = a 15 by 15 foot room and a ledge 9 feet below. Just shy of 10 feet so no damage if you drop down to the ledge. Nope, everyone knows dungeons are made in regular five foot increments, So I'm afraid meters just won't cut it. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases