Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, I've updated Lenuran's sheet with his +1 enchantment to his mithral shirt, and added his Headband of the Lorebinder -- total cost of 2600 gp.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'll add the 2,277.09 gold to Ithiken's sheet.

I forget... was anything from the treasure supplies given to Ithiken? I remember mentioning things he didn't need... but can't remember if anything else was handed to him.

Voadam

Legend
I volunteered for carrying the evil corrupting crap and the cloak, but somebody has to have the bead of force, Ithiken or Lenuran seem good choices for that. I say first to call it gets it. :)

Voadam

Legend
I figured out the strand of prayer beads confusion on my end. I usually use the 3.5 online srd. RTTOEE is a 3.0 book and in 3.0 the item was called a necklace of prayer beads which overall worked slightly differently than the 3.5item which is called a strand of prayer beads. So I have a necklace with one bead that lets me cast bless 1/day.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Defcon, I just want to say Ithiken is great, I was cracking up over the Greyhawk dungeon test. :)

Thenk yooooooooouuuuuu...! :)

Formula for playing Ithiken: Treat every scenario as though I was 12 years old and playing in the backyard with my friends. Whatever the first thing I think of for how I'd react... I type that out and hit the Submit button... forsaking any second-guessing on how tactically sound it is. Then based upon everyone else's reaction to what he's just done, react again like I was 12 years old. Rinse/repeat. Heh heh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases